Nike SB Dunk Low "Shrimp" Quickstrike for February

Originally Posted by lildzup

these look like a colorway i already have (ladies sneaker wise) so i'ma pass. plus i'm not a fan of the shrimp on the actual shoe. with the lobsters, nike did an awesome job of conveying the theme without stamping it with an icon. but i understand how people could like this.
Exactly, some logos on the sb's jus look real dum, n dis falls in dat category, clean shoe tho im on the fence abt em

I really like the cw and concept. The shrimp could be a little more clean but other than that really dope shoe.

these look like a colorway i already have (ladies sneaker wise) so i'ma pass. plus i'm not a fan of the shrimp on the actual shoe. with the lobsters, nike did an awesome job of conveying the theme without stamping it with an icon. but i understand how people could like this.
I'm usually actually a fan of logos on themed shoes but in this case I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one. The shrimp logo does look kind of wack on the side of the shoe lol... But I still think I'm sgonna get them... 

GrinchF1.jpg

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

So lobsters are ok and Shrimp arent?
I think its dope the colorway is inspired by a grill.
Its not that a shrimp theme is a terrible idea, but putting an actual shrimp on the shoe- especially where its located is straight
sick.gif
. I dont remember there being a little lobster on the either one of those releases, rubber claw clamps and the colorway was all (or the lobster box for the special release). Just my opinion
Yes and yes. Cosign.

Lobsters were a proper execution of... shellfish. In Nike SB.

I personally think slappin' a shrimp logo is a lazy way of releasing a shoe representing... shrimp. You could argue that the colorway is inspired by a grill, but a grill nor a shrimp sure as hell does not come to mind when looking @ that colorway.

Sure they slapped a star logo @ the heel and called them Heinekens, but at least the colorway complimented the logo and its nickname. Without looking @ the Heineken logo, the brew would've still been the first thing I'd think of, since it's rocking a proper colorway.

These could've been done so much better.

COLORWAY is nice, the leather looks rather snazzy as well, although i'm 1000% positive it's not full grain.

what came to mind... lmao

im diggin the shrimp logo. it is something out of the norm. i see the shoe as "lets put another shrimp on the barbie.." flip the shoe upside down and.... the nike check becomes the shrimp and the black is the grill and the gray is smoke.

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

nike-sb-shrimp-dunk-february-qs-0.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-shrimp.png

I honestly feel like SB is going back to it's golden days..I'd like to know your thoughts..

Please do not throw these Shrimps into a category with the golden days. Not even close in quality just off these two pics ive seen.. Black/True red Dunks, whose color is somewhat similar, blow these shrimps out the water. That leather is horrible on shrimps, waxy and thin. Not up there with the nicer black leather on classics like rayguns. The only thing good on these is the shrimp logo.. Be real or dont talk about an age that came before your time.

they look clean......

i can see a nasty crease on the toe box after a couple of wears, due too all leather.....

the last best quality all leather SB IMO was the blue and yellow BOCA's.....

not copping.............

i feel where your coming from macgyver35..........

blue lobsters(w/ blue laces)>shrimps.....anyday...

back to general.....

What I don't get from almost all these SB related threads is...

What's the deal with comparing current releases to the good old days?

laugh.gif

Let these kicks cook on their own (no pun intended)

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Wow never in a million years would I think I would rock a pair of kicks with a shirmp logo. SUPER COPPP@@@@@@

exactly what i said but these are deff the best dunk made in a while

i wish there wasnt a shrimp on the side not because it looks silly because people will think there somehow limited special the usual bs
i like how this cw reminds me of the black cement 3s hope i can easily find these in my local skate shop and unstuff the toung =)

I'm liking these, definitely will cop. just hoping that my shop will sell these for box price and not double it like the space jams

Back
Top Bottom