Nike SB Dunk Low Obsidian / Black GINO's

These are def real nice fat tongue or not, I'm just having a hard time finding. I'm actually hoping they hit CCS, because their sb's usually getreduced.

brokensound1 you sound like a trend hopping hypebeast with that gold box comment. I received my pair in the mail yesterday, I am really pleased. I prefer theblack laces to the white laces, what about you guys?

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

brokensound1 you sound like a trend hopping hypebeast with that gold box comment. I received my pair in the mail yesterday, I am really pleased. I prefer the black laces to the white laces, what about you guys?

Did you order your pair from Shoetrends?

i ordered from shoe trends. He said he'll be shipping on the 28th. he gave me a tracking number but it doesn't work.. waiting to hear back from him.

Fail
nerd.gif

Is shoetrends legit? I ran a search but most of these responses are from a year ago. Is it possible that someone recently bought the domain and are running anon-legit business?

^^ i never ordered from there, but i heard its legit, even though the site looks a bit sketchy. I ordered mine from active around Christmas when they had their25% off sale b/c i just couldn't pull the trigger on shoetrends.

Just received my pair from ShoeTrends, for those wondering. Shoes look legit. They arrived quicker than I thought since I live in Hawaii.

Originally Posted by RetroFighterUSAW

Is shoetrends legit? I ran a search but most of these responses are from a year ago. Is it possible that someone recently bought the domain and are running a non-legit business?

everything was legit when i ordered some stuff from them, came in a few days even tho im local. it was never a preorder tho...

my pair got delivered this morning. i'm really liking these. First SB's I've brought in a while.

meh... Could be a journey's gr for all I care. +50 they need stuffed tongues. IMHO with no puffy tongue they're not even in the true SB category, zoomair can only carry them so far
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom