Nike SB Dunk High Premium Chromeball Incident – New Images via SneakerNews

The best shoe to appear like Airwalk shoes is the Delta Force SB Supreme, all 3 looked just like the 90s Airwalk shoes...

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

the highs are an easy go for me. id love to get the lows, but i refuse to buy unless they got the fat tounges.

the lows do have the fat tongue.

anyway heres my pair

i picked these up last weekend and i love em. after these the skunks and the koston hi's...my Sb infatuation is back in full swing right now.

oh and they come with extra set of dark purple laces.

Originally Posted by pay jape

Anybody got a pic with the dark purple laces? Or at least a pic of the laces next to the shoe?

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

The best shoe to appear like Airwalk shoes is the Delta Force SB Supreme, all 3 looked just like the 90s Airwalk shoes...
Man im Late again! both this site and shoetrends is out of size 9.5

does anyone know when these are set to hit stores? shoetrends says they are shipping on 7/30 so im thinking these wont hit stores till later this month?

Originally Posted by CelticHoop42

Originally Posted by pay jape

Anybody got a pic with the dark purple laces? Or at least a pic of the laces next to the shoe?

i can take a pic of them next to the shoe to show you the color but im not putting them on again...theyre mad ugly
and to the people asking if theyre out, both the lows and highs dropped a couple weeks back

Originally Posted by CelticHoop42

24l1u7l.jpg

the stitching around the midsole is purple and so is the rear tag. i actually like how the purple laces bring them out.

another hit... these sold out here in SoCal... had to drive about 100+ miles back and forth through L.A just for these since Active doesnt ship... 

4869010476_5ef03a0f15_z.jpg

4869009682_ece497a259_z.jpg

4869011268_af548a704f_z.jpg

laces are emerald pay jape

NWT's pics make me want them. was looking at them a while ago but i refuse to pay retail for a dunk.

Back
Top Bottom