Nike SB BA Project: Brian Anderson Signature shoes

I am confused you say they are dropping the ball on colorways, yet you safe quantity over quality.  Do you mean they should release more colors but skimp on the quality?  If so your the first, shoe is pretty solid.  I like the colors of 90% of them, but I don't think SB shoes really get released like "that".  I think they have a long way to go before they reach sports athlete status.  Plus I like having a Nike shoe not many people look for.

I'm saying it feels like they are releasing a bunch of ugly colorways rather than focusing on a few solid ones. Unlike you, I haven't liked most of them. It's all personal preference obviously, but it seems to me that FSR's of every CW end up on sale eventually because they are rushing out too many bad ones.

sorry to dig this thread up (if at all). i wanted to know how these fit.

for reference, i wear 7.5 in nike sb dunk lows and in stefan lows.
i wear a 7 in the nike sb blazer mids and nike sb dunk highs.

thanks in advance!

sorry to dig this thread up (if at all). i wanted to know how these fit.

for reference, i wear 7.5 in nike sb dunk lows and in stefan lows.
i wear a 7 in the nike sb blazer mids and nike sb dunk highs.

thanks in advance!
I went half size down from my SB Dunk size and they are snug.  Thankfully that's how I like my shoes to fit.  There isn't really any padding at all to them, so the smaller size works fine.  Plus, I leave the laces very loose and just slip them on/off.  I've been meaning to try on my SB Dunk size for comparison, but I have a feeling I'd get heel slip unless I tie them up.

Back
Top Bottom