Nike Sabrina 2

I only had the IDs so I’m going based off my one pair. The sizing was funky. Felt half a size smaller than what I normally took so my pinky toe would get destroyed. Sizing was all over the place for that whole line. Elite highs felt half a size too long. EMs were perfect.

So a sneaker is garbage based on the fit :lol:

Not their playability, their fit for you :lol:

I always comment about what Skip Bayless hot take culture has done to society.

I'd say.... if they follow suit with the outsoles.... yea they are lmao. OG 9s outsoles(worn casually) hardened after some time

And yes I know they are bball kicks lol

Yeah. If they don’t fit right, then they weren’t comfortable to ball in. I don’t think that’s a hot take at all.

image0 (1).jpeg

These brought me out of NT retirement - member since '04, last post '11, now posting a WNBA player's shoe?? Way to go Sabrina.

I tried these on before ordering and swear my By You pair feels 1/2 size bigger. I have a full thumb in the toe box and even had a thinner sock on when I tried them on. I dunno, maybe bad luck or QC problem. Comparing them to my Kobe IX's that I wear in the same (men's) size, the S2 is noticeably a longer shoe.

Went for a subtle alt Oregon colorway. Received three hours ago and just hooped in them for an hour. Was worried about lack of cushioning as I'm a heavier build / weight lifter, but they feel great. Have been playing in Lebron IX low retro (liverpool) and Kobe IX Pop Art's from 2013 (yeah, they are still solid). I suspect these will be the new favorite if they don't feel too big after breaking in.

IMG_8069.JPEG IMG_8066.JPEG

IMG_8046.JPEG IMG_8084.JPEG

These brought me out of NT retirement - member since '04, last post '11, now posting a WNBA player's shoe?? Way to go Sabrina.

I tried these on before ordering and swear my By You pair feels 1/2 size bigger. I have a full thumb in the toe box and even had a thinner sock on when I tried them on. I dunno, maybe bad luck or QC problem. Comparing them to my Kobe IX's that I wear in the same (men's) size, the S2 is noticeably a longer shoe.

Went for a subtle alt Oregon colorway. Received three hours ago and just hooped in them for an hour. Was worried about lack of cushioning as I'm a heavier build / weight lifter, but they feel great. Have been playing in Lebron IX low retro (liverpool) and Kobe IX Pop Art's from 2013 (yeah, they are still solid). I suspect these will be the new favorite if they don't feel too big after breaking in.

IMG_8069.JPEG IMG_8066.JPEG

IMG_8046.JPEG IMG_8084.JPEG
Yea with referencing 9 lows..... you could've gon a .5 size down

Yeah, still doesn't explain the pair of S2s I tried on at D!cks feeling perfect. yet these feel big. I'll have to go back to confirm I'm not crazy.
You're saying the tried on pair was the same as your NBY pair?

So i said this sometime back... I was an 11M with the S1s.... but wanted to make sure with the S2s.... couldn't find a place to try on an 11M. Snipes had the Conductors in a 10.5... tried them on and had little tightness which led to know 11M would be perfectly fine. So these S2s do give a little more give than the S1s but I wouldn't go .5 down from the size you went if you got any S1s

US sizing is always a mess.. it's best to see what the size in CM is and go from there (especially when buying other brands).

You're saying the tried on pair was the same as your NBY pair?

So i said this sometime back... I was an 11M with the S1s.... but wanted to make sure with the S2s.... couldn't find a place to try on an 11M. Snipes had the Conductors in a 10.5... tried them on and had little tightness which led to know 11M would be perfectly fine. So these S2s do give a little more give than the S1s but I wouldn't go .5 down from the size you went if you got any S1s
Yeah, tried on S2s at ****'s (two pairs to make sure I got the right size). Went home and completed my NBY order. NBY pair feels larger in same Mens/Womens 10/11.5

Back
Top Bottom