Nike Sabrina 2

Back on NT after more than 6 years... Slowed down on sneakers quite a bit. But the Sabrina 2 NikeByYou has somewhat brought me out of retirement. I really like the silhouette and color options. Has a bit of those Kobe old-school NikeID vibes. So, I had to make a few colorways inspired by some of my favorites from the past...

Chaos / Joker
IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

Big Bang
IMG_2690.jpg

Undefeated
IMG_2694.jpg

Yeezy
IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2717 (2).jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

Sabrina 2 - Collection

IMG_2708.jpg

Wow. These are crazy :pimp:

Did your pair arrive?
One pair is scheduled to arrive today and the other Friday!

Nothing special though I scooped a Yeezy pair as well as alternate BL. I’m nervous now though because one of the homies mentioned they ran smaller then the general releases 👀

Alright Yeezy’s came in today and I’m impressed. I went with the “shattered” swoosh and the “Sabrina” embroidery for anyone that needs specifics. I wa surprised that the embroidery is actually sewn in; I was thinking it would be glued on or some cheap like overlay on top of the shoe. The glow on these are on point as well

Also kicks remind me of the fit/lock down of Air Zoom Generations if you need a fit comparison. I recommend a 1/2 up for casual wear or TTS if you are hooping in them

Attachments

• IMG_4747.jpeg
    IMG_4747.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 388
Back on NT after more than 6 years... Slowed down on sneakers quite a bit. But the Sabrina 2 NikeByYou has somewhat brought me out of retirement. I really like the silhouette and color options. Has a bit of those Kobe old-school NikeID vibes. So, I had to make a few colorways inspired by some of my favorites from the past...

Chaos / Joker
IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

Big Bang
IMG_2690.jpg

Undefeated
IMG_2694.jpg

Yeezy
IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2717 (2).jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

Sabrina 2 - Collection

IMG_2708.jpg
I'm not seeing the color purple for the croc option on the heel graphic. Did you use that color?

what do you think of those ?
I made thousand of design but difficult to decide myself!!
sab2.JPG

sab2 bis.JPG

sab3.JPG

Last edited:
Alright Yeezy’s came in today and I’m impressed. I went with the “shattered” swoosh and the “Sabrina” embroidery for anyone that needs specifics. I wa surprised that the embroidery is actually sewn in; I was thinking it would be glued on or some cheap like overlay on top of the shoe. The glow on these are on point as well

Also kicks remind me of the fit/lock down of Air Zoom Generations if you need a fit comparison. I recommend a 1/2 up for casual wear or TTS if you are hooping in them
Everyone's foot is different but I couldn't imagine going 1/2 size up in these, my feet would be swimming in them and looking like swim flippers.

Whatever your size was in the 1s, the same size in the 2s should be good. They fit the same lengthwise.

My “Bruce Leeroy’s” came in a day early. I added an 8/24 on the back for a splash of red

Happy with the end result although I wish they allowed for coloring on the text stamp option vs matching the color of the midsole so you actually can see the text

Attachments

• IMG_4751.jpeg
    IMG_4751.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4750.jpeg
    IMG_4750.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 74

I hope nobody listens to this and goes up. These aren't TTS and you definitely shouldn't go up.

If anything you can go down half a size, but should start TTS.

Damn, Royal TB’s already going fast and my size is gone. Not eem mad about it but I’ll keep hope for a restock.

I hope nobody listens to this and goes up. These aren't TTS and you definitely shouldn't go up.

It’s hilarious that everyone is so against a recommendation based on my foot and my experience. Even though the shoes fits TTS for you that doesn’t mean it’s TTS for everyone else. I never wore or tried on SBs for what it’s worth

I provided a comparison shoe and simply stated an opinion similar to everyone else’s here. Sorry NOT sorry that my opinion doesn’t align with yours or my foot feels better in a .5 bigger than what I typically get in other shoes 🤷🏾‍♂️

Thanks for reminding why I stopped posting or browsing NT smh. RIP to the good ol’ days when reviews and feedback that didn’t align with yours were welcomed.

Were TTS for me just like S1’s in GR and NBY

It’s hilarious that everyone is so against a recommendation based on my foot and my experience. Even though the shoes fits TTS for you that doesn’t mean it’s TTS for everyone else. I never wore or tried on SBs for what it’s worth

I provided a comparison shoe and simply stated an opinion similar to everyone else’s here. Sorry NOT sorry that my opinion doesn’t align with yours or my foot feels better in a .5 bigger than what I typically get in other shoes 🤷🏾‍♂️

Thanks for reminding why I stopped posting or browsing NT smh. RIP to the good ol’ days when reviews and feedback that didn’t align with yours were welcomed.
Feet arent the same. I appreciate your post and how they fit YOU vs anyone else will vary obviously. Keep posting man

Last edited:

I would say don't take it personal. It's just your take is prob just far out of line with the majority. And remember if it's posted possibility it well be replied to.

Back
Top Bottom