Nike Sabrina 2

Nike drops the ball yet again!!!!…..how do you only release this colorway in GS sizes and its suppose to commemorate the olympic gold SMH!!!….

Attachments

• 5004E014-CFBA-4B60-A9CF-39EED70D9B19.jpeg
    5004E014-CFBA-4B60-A9CF-39EED70D9B19.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 1,436
Just waiting on a cashback platform to be at least 10% before I order one last NBY (for now… never know when inspiration will hit lol).

If selecting a tongue color was an option, I’d probably order more. After that last design, I’ll be at five to seemingly close it out.

Last edited:
NBY be trolling heavy!!!! I placed my order 8/1 and received the “finishing up” update on 8/8 had me excited for nothing 😂😂😂

Looks like they sticking to the 9/5 estimated arrival with each passing day.

I wouldn’t worry. You’ll easily get them…by Labor Day:lol:

Did anyone else lose all their “inspirations” or previously designed options on Nikes website or was it just me.

I hope they come back and it’s just a system error because I know I didn’t clear my cache or anything of that nature to have them disappear

Did anyone else lose all their “inspirations” or previously designed options on Nikes website or was it just me.

I hope they come back and it’s just a system error because I know I didn’t clear my cache or anything of that nature to have them disappear

Happened to me on the 1s. Basically screenshot anything you make, or put it in the cart, or both.

Back on NT after more than 6 years... Slowed down on sneakers quite a bit. But the Sabrina 2 NikeByYou has somewhat brought me out of retirement. I really like the silhouette and color options. Has a bit of those Kobe old-school NikeID vibes. So, I had to make a few colorways inspired by some of my favorites from the past...

Chaos / Joker
IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

Big Bang
IMG_2690.jpg

Undefeated
IMG_2694.jpg

Yeezy
IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2717 (2).jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

Sabrina 2 - Collection

IMG_2708.jpg

Back on NT after more than 6 years... Slowed down on sneakers quite a bit. But the Sabrina 2 NikeByYou has somewhat brought me out of retirement. I really like the silhouette and color options. Has a bit of those Kobe old-school NikeID vibes. So, I had to make a few colorways inspired by some of my favorites from the past...

Chaos / Joker
IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

Big Bang
IMG_2690.jpg

Undefeated
IMG_2694.jpg

Yeezy
IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2717 (2).jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

Sabrina 2 - Collection

IMG_2708.jpg
Sheesh 🥵

All are fire. Which chaos do you prefer? May grab those undefeateds before it’s all said and done

Sheesh 🥵

All are fire. Which chaos do you prefer? May grab those undefeateds before it’s all said and done

Thanks! My favorite of the two Chaos-themed pairs is the all-purple shoe with the solar red laces and croc print rear quarter panel. It has a bit of a Kobe 6 vibe that I really dig. I just wish the swoosh came out more yellow (it is "metallic opti-yellow" but look gold).

Back
Top Bottom