Nike Sabrina 2

Sounds like they regularly restock at night. I think around 5pm Pacific...

They restock the options nightly. The sizes might be a weekly or more thing. I'm not sure I checked on Monday, but I checked just about every night last week and 10-11, 13 were still sold out. I was finally able to create my Kobe 5 inspired colorway last night.

They restock the options nightly. The sizes might be a weekly or more thing. I'm not sure I checked on Monday, but I checked just about every night last week and 10-11, 13 were still sold out. I was finally able to create my Kobe 5 inspired colorway last night.
Which one did you do? Been looking at some 5s and trying to figure out which one to do.

Sabrina 2 NBY Hot Punch-3.jpg

Sabrina 2 NBY Hot Punch-4.jpg

Sabrina 2 NBY Hot Punch-5.jpg

Sabrina 2 NBY Hot Punch-24.jpg

Sabrina 2 NBY Hot Punch-27.jpg

very happy with how they came out, plan to make probably one more... (I posted an IG reel video on them junjdm junjdm )

Last edited:
I have those almost those exact ones made and in my cart right lol. Just flip flop the midsole and sole.

Just got an update from Nike about the hot punch. They said that’s how it was intended to be and that if they remake it for me it’ll be the same outcome. They offered a return label but ima probably just keep them.

Back
Top Bottom