Nike Sabrina 2

1720319628578.png

Him taking those insoles out, like 99% of pros, just shows what trash insoles all shoe companies give us. It's an easy way to cut costs but I remember when Nike used to put a plush memory foam sockliner with Poron inserts in both the heel and forefoot in multiple categories; that hasn't been done in I don't even how long.

It's not about trash insoles. They have custom orthotics in their shoes. Out of everything the shoe has to offer the insole is the least of your worries. The only sig show that ever had a decent insole were the OG Kobe 6s.

I like how that image has that reptilian print on the lateral side! The Sabrina 2 on NBY seems PROMISING! I hope that the tongue and upper cw will be independent options.

Him taking those insoles out, like 99% of pros, just shows what trash insoles all shoe companies give us. It's an easy way to cut costs but I remember when Nike used to put a plush memory foam sockliner with Poron inserts in both the heel and forefoot in multiple categories; that hasn't been done in I don't even how long.

GP4s had the GOAT insole. im not sure if they were drop in zooms but those things were bouncy and cushy.

NBY might be a problem due to the Kobe 5 resemblance

I need to get a pair though and see how I like em
You got time man. I would just hope that with these S2s that whole issue with sizes becoming available randomly with the S1s won't happen now

Did the NBY for Sab 1s fit different compared to the regular sab 1s? I remember someone mentioned that.

Colors are pretty similar to the 1. Whoever did the statue of liberty colorway nailed it. If I was gonna make a 2, I think I'd copy. I think it was the guy who has the :emoji_v: avatar and socks, if so good ****! Forget your username
1720542267328.png

GITD sole, field purple, hot punch accents, iridescent swoosh
1720542454960.png

1720542788903.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom