Nike roshe

Can you make me a better shot of that size tag inside? And what's the product code (the 511xxx-xxx)?

But I'm already pretty sure they are fake, the colors like your pair only pops up on fakes sites. Get me the pics anyway to be sure.

I searched up the code number , these use to be the all navy blue ones they just customized them what I was told .

^^picture is of a fakes site.

Your are right though about that product code. Sort of....
There is a legit pair with that color code (Imperial Purple/White -Volt) but the size tag in your shoe is wrong (layout, spacing), as far as I can see now. That's why I asked for a better picture of that tag.

If your pair was based on a legit shoe, the size tag would look different.

Also did they come in a box? I guess not. Maybe in a plastic bag with Nike logo on it?

Last edited:
They just had a Nike tag . Like when shoes get customized . I bought them off a lady but either way I'm still rocking them :smile: lmao it's kinda hard to tell!

I'd say there fake. The bottoms of the soles look off based on appearance and the overall physical form of the shoe doesn't look right. I have a pair of red camo roshes from champs and the form and soles look different

Back
Top Bottom