Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
I've only seen one liberty iD, guess those went about as well as expected. I had no interest but seemed like a few options might have some decent potential, guess not.

Love these. Reminds me a lot of Royal AJ1s
happy.gif
 That's really what inspired them.  I struck out on release day for the 1's, so I figured, "Why not put the scheme on a Roshe?"

Thanks for the feedback guys. 

I really like them, and can't wait to make another.

Those eminen up top are fire. If only I was able to do a speckled sole. Hope this thread picks up again because seeing these new ideas is cool

Wondering what a sail base and white toe would look like seeing how the yeezy twos differ in color from the two areas

you threw bills, dollar bills nonetheless, on the ground to take a picture?

Not only on the ground...but also on, what appears to be, a table.

Yep. If that bothers you please discuss your troubles with the guy who takes my pictures.

Wondering what a sail base and white toe would look like seeing how the yeezy twos differ in color from the two areas

It differs but white and gray are such a difference compared to the actual Y2 it doesn't work out well. You'll probably find a few IDs that attempted it.

Fellas leave the kid alone, so what if he chose to throw lunch money from his theoretical allowance on a high school cafeteria table? That old saying, pics are worth a thousands words...yea these really speak for themselves. There was always "that guy" in every ones high school years. On the flip side they are some pretty decent pics of the platinums:wink:

Last edited:
Fellas leave the kid alone, so what if he chose to throw lunch money from his theoretical allowance on a high school cafeteria table? That old saying, pics are worth a thousands words...yea these really speak for themselves. There was always "that guy" in every ones high school years. On the flip side they are some pretty decent pics of the platinums:wink:
Jokes 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have a steady job working for KicksOnFire. Thanks though.

Back
Top Bottom