Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
mean.gif
@ that clown on eBay selling those and trying to pawn it off as something exclusive.
laugh.gif
@ the idiot who purchases them.

was trying to wait til I got some type of discount, but dosent look  like I'm gonna be able to get a coupon or discount code, live chat didnt work (complained about sloppy craftsmanship on some pairs from ndc)..o well these are "reasonably" priced i guess.

Any imput on which letter arrangement looks better on the heel?

thanks, Im leaning toward the left out of those two options....

But I'm also thinking this might be the best option...

O MAN I CANT DECIDE...I will sleep on it and pull the trig. tomorrow at some point. MAN waiting for these is gonna be torture lol

Sick customs, man!  I actually have the same design sitting in my locker, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.  Can you please take better pics outdoors in better lighting?  I'd like to see photos where the arctic green color is displayed accurately.

Thanks!

Ill take better pics and post them up tomorrow bro

Funny how I placed both my orders at the exact same time on 4/9 but one pair arrives Monday and the other on Wednesday. Rain clouds + 5MP GNex don't make for a great shot do I'll try again in a few days. I love them because they're different from what I'd usually default to and they're very, very nice in jeans.

View media item 388052
View media item 388053
View media item 388054

Last edited:
Funny how I placed both my orders at the exact same time on 4/9 but one pair arrives Monday and the other on Wednesday. Rain clouds + 5MP GNex don't make for a great shot do I'll try again in a few days. I love them because they're different from what I'd usually default to and they're very, very nice in jeans.
Really fascinating design!  Great job on these!

I think the gym red with the plats actually looks great, even if it's not as true to the yeeshy. I think it pops more and contrasts better than the others. Just my 2 cents.

I think the gym red with the plats actually looks great, even if it's not as true to the yeeshy. I think it pops more and contrasts better than the others. Just my 2 cents.

I feel the same. The red definitely does bring out the color of the shoes more. Makes it a little bit louder. I like the gym red more than the fusion. I like them all black with mint soles though. Those are cleannnnnn.

It's like people wanna use terms for the heck of it haha. A darker shade of red wouldn't pop or be more loud over a much brighter shade.

It's like people wanna use terms for the heck of it haha. A darker shade of red wouldn't pop or be more loud over a much brighter shade.

What makes a color "pop" is how it contrasts with the colors around it. Bright colors dont pop because they are bright.

All of my 7 ID's will be here Thursday, :D.

Can't wait.

7 different tracking numbers, though... :stoneface:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh myy i did the same upper with grey sole... might have to switch..  that upper is nice though.

all my 4/10/2013 peeps holla if you got tracking pls

Last edited:
What makes a color "pop" is how it contrasts with the colors around it. Bright colors dont pop because they are bright.

Exactly...well said. It pops because the other colors are more neutral. Obviously if you get all bright colors of course it'll pop.

View media item 388054

Haha, and here I thought I'd be the only one to go an "eggplant" rout. Thanks for the early preview of what's on the way! These look awesome, nice choice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom