Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
For those of you who wanted to make a Calypso Roshe with this Nike ID you are out of luck from what I can tell so far. You can make a "Yeezy" Colorway though.
Wonder if a net yeezy color way is possible

You can also have different Overlays and toebox colors like these.
My dude! Provide a source! 
mad.gif

...Not doubting your info but I dont want to be excited for no reason!

i'll probably go gym red and grey outsole. yellow or gold outsole option would've been nice. Not overly thrilled with the top three choices.

Giving the people what they want seems logical for two reasons.

The demand for retail releases will remain due to the $70 price point as opposed to the $110 price point of an iD, people will still wanna pay less.

Also giving people every color option on iD only seems like a positive as it will give those that miss out on a sold out retail release the opportunity to buy it at a marked up price therefore allowing Nike to become their own "reseller"...

Now the financial logic of material cost to have all those colors available I can't speak on, I don't know if that is or isn't monetarily intelligent for Nike.

Giving people all the color options would not be smart move and Nike knows this. There's very little next to zero chance of recreating an OG colorway.

Realistically IDs will only have about 3 to 5 sole color options. White, black, and maybe grey, and maybe some female pastels. Check out the entire ID running shoe line and you'll see that every model there is limited in sole color options. You won't be able to recreate any OG colorways at least for a while or even ever. Having a huge selection of colored sole Roshes hitting retailers only and not ID is really good for Nike and is the smarter way to go for building the Roshe brand. You don't want your entire Roshe Run fan base to have reasons to not look forward to regular scheduled retail release dates. Most nike running shoes in stores have a great selection of colored soles but ID running shoes only have a handful of color sole options. Having a lot of sole colorways for Roshe ID is kind of scr3wing retailers and boutiques. Nike will continue to give those awesome colored soles to retailers. If all of their ID shoes on their site had unlimited color options, you basically just eliminated stock for retail stores as a whole including Niketowns.

Basketball shoes have a pretty good assortment of colorways because of the major popularity but also because its a team sport. Heck, even my nephew's junior high school basketball team all had custom KD V shoes to match their uniforms. This doesn't even include high school or college basketball teams (men's and women's) which feasibly makes sense to give them a good assortment of color options.

Im sure we''ll have a pretty decent selection options for upper colors. To get a realistic idea of what to expect sole colorway wise, just browse the Nike ID site and you'll have a better view of what's to come.
This. Hopefully this helps break the chatter of rumors and guesses that everyone seems to have. By this time tomorrow, everyone will know what is available. Just be patient.

$110 Roshe Run iD options!

Overlay, Toe, Swoosh, Inner Lining, Laces, Tongue loop, Heel Loop, Personal iD:

Gym Red
Fusion Red
Atomic Pink
Violet Frost
Grand Purple
Squadron Blue
Light Blue
Hyper Blue
Arctic Green
Legion Green
Volt
Sail White
Neutral Grey
Black

OutSole:

Atomic Pink
Violet Frost
Arctic Green
Sail White
Neutral Grey
Black
So ready for tomorrow.

And swoosh has 30% off for Nike IDs till the 12th. This might be trouble if I can get my gf's friend to order me some 
mean.gif

Cheaper option then finding calypsos. Posted in Roshe thread but I'm going to start putting my creations here.

Back
Top Bottom