Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
For yeezy 2 solar red inspired roshes, which lining would be more accurate to the original colorways? University red? Or Geranium? When on nike id, geranium looks too pink, but I've seen some pictures of the geranium lining that look better in real life. If anyone has comparison pics of university red lining versus geranium lining, they would be greatly appreciated.

Geranium dude, definitely. Just got mine the other day. (Geranium is on the solar lining) The ROs are uni red but I returned those and im gonna order some all geranium replacements.View media item 1159299

Last edited:
Thanks for the help! Just to double check, the outsole is lucid green not bleached turquoise correct?

-Thanks again

Geranium dude, definitely. Just got mine the other day. (Geranium is on the solar lining) The ROs are uni red but I returned those and im gonna order some all geranium replacements.
The lt lucid green outsole look lighter in person compared to how it looks online when you're making it right? 

The lt lucid green outsole look lighter in person compared to how it looks online when you're making it right? 
Well it depends on what you mean by lighter.

The green in reality if fairly vibrant, not the exact shade shown on the site.  However if you mean duller or closer to the mint color that used to be available for Id's or the FBs, then no, it's not close to being that light.

Hard to explain kinda, but you'll get basically what you see in the pic I posted give or take a bit more a greenish hue.

Also I'd like to note that the picture doesn't capture the geranium lining very well, in person it doesn't look that pink, and looks much closer to a solar red.

Last edited:

Well it depends on what you mean by lighter.

The green in reality if fairly vibrant, not the exact shade shown on the site.  However if you mean duller or closer to the mint color that used to be available for Id's or the FBs, then no, it's not close to being that light.

Hard to explain kinda, but you'll get basically what you see in the pic I posted give or take a bit more a greenish hue.

Also I'd like to note that the picture doesn't capture the geranium lining very well, in person it doesn't look that pink, and looks much closer to a solar red.
nice nice, thank you. do you happen to have any more pics? I can't wait to get mine and I wanna see more pictures with different lightings if you got any

nice nice, thank you. do you happen to have any more pics? I can't wait to get mine and I wanna see more pictures with different lightings if you got any
None at the moment, and I'm about to get to sleep, but tomorrow morning I'll definitely post some for yah.  I'll take some shots in different rooms and then a few outside to get as many lightings differences as I can.

Where did you get those laces?
They're gold lace tips.  Easy to install,

I got these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-pairs-4-p...?pt=US_Unisex_Accessories&hash=item3f37668d0a

(This is not my listing, I've only been on the buying end of these)

There are also full sized yeezy replica tips  but I'm not sure if they would look right on roshes so I used these which are smaller.

I actually do have some of the full sized ones though, gonna try them on my red october IDs when they come in.  And if they don't work then I'll just get another pair of the smaller ones.

Last edited:
Platinum Inspired Roshes Arrived. Decided to go with the perforated Swoosh with the Snakeskin and love how they turned out. Black pair arrives soon also.

Lucid green. Camera sucks I'll try and edit
Thats crazy lol

I was interested in making some platinum ID's with white and grey, but didn't know if the grey would match.   Since you've seem them in person, would you say the closely match the grey on the platinum yeezy 2s?

They're gold lace tips.  Easy to install,

I got these
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-pairs-4-pcs-DIY-Metal-shoe-laces-Aglets-Air-Yeezy-2-Gold-Tip-/271512407306?pt=US_Unisex_Accessories&hash=item3f37668d0a

(This is not my listing, I've only been on the buying end of these)

There are also full sized yeezy replica tips  but I'm not sure if they would look right on roshes so I used these which are smaller.

I actually do have some of the full sized ones though, gonna try them on my red october IDs when they come in.  And if they don't work then I'll just get another pair of the smaller ones.

Sorry to be a pain but would you be able to measure the size of the aglet? I got blue laces for mine and my wife's shoe and I'm trying to figure out if I should use gunmetal, silver, or blue but I definitely want those smaller sized ones. I agree the full size ones maybe would probably be too big for a roshe.

Sorry to be a pain but would you be able to measure the size of the aglet? I got blue laces for mine and my wife's shoe and I'm trying to figure out if I should use gunmetal, silver, or blue but I definitely want those smaller sized ones. I agree the full size ones maybe would probably be too big for a roshe.
I'm about to hit the sack right now but I can definitely get you those measurements tomorrow after class.

I actually tried holding setting the aglets up without attaching them to some other roshes I had and they actually looked just fine, if not better.  I think I over reacted to the apparent size difference, without holding them up next to each other, they appear to be far apart in length, but not so much with a direct comparison.
$_12.JPG

Here is a size comparison from one of the various listings,  if you have extra cash I would say get one of each and decide when they come, pictures really don't do any of them justice since you can't actually put it on the shoe till you order it.  Then whatever you don't use you could save for another shoe or something.

Anyway, I gotcha tomorrow with the exact dimensions lol.
Here you go:

View media item 1164781
Smaller one: 2.9cm

Larger one: 3.5cm

Last edited:

So, if I were to recreate the RO colorway, should I go with:
-university red mesh + lining
-university red mesh + geranium lining
-complete geranium

So, if I were to recreate the RO colorway, should I go with:
-university red mesh + lining
-university red mesh + geranium lining
-complete geranium
I honestly think an all geranium would more closely resemble the RO, but I haven't tried this yet so I can't be certain.

However for uni red I would just go for a complete uni red upper.

Back
Top Bottom