Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for March 2008!

I don't get Special Orders phone line, I called to locate China Lebron V's a few days ago they say not in the system then they say they are but notavailable anywhere, then the guy tells me to check for them on sneakerfiles.

then today I find out they have been in a outlet in Minnesota for a few days already & of course when I call "we just sold our last pair." theywere only $49.99 too.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by Zach13g

I don't get Special Orders phone line, I called to locate China Lebron V's a few days ago they say not in the system then they say they are but not available anywhere, then the guy tells me to check for them on sneakerfiles.

then today I find out they have been in a outlet in Minnesota for a few days already & of course when I call "we just sold our last pair." they were only $49.99 too.

mad.gif

I feel you on that. That @%#!%$#% 800 number never works for me. They couldn't locate something if their life depended upon it. It use to work back inthe days but it does not work now for some odd reason. This is proven because i tested them, I ordered something from a outlet, gave them a call and they saidnone were available when I just got off the phone and plenty were still left.

There is a different number other then the customer service line (1-800-806-6453) that connects you directly to the Special Orders people but I lost it alongwith my wallet.

I haven't been able to find it anywhere online. If anyone has it please pass it along.

I called two times last week, one time they transfered me to the Special Orders department (I found the item I was looking for that day)
The other time I asked to be transfered again but the person said I didn't need to be transfered, they could help me find it. (Didn't find what I waslooking for that day)

Originally Posted by SW00SHnSTRIPES

Originally Posted by jockehellgren

Have the white/red More Uptempos hit some outlets or how come there's so many on the 'bay without boxes?

c3fe_1.JPG

(Pic stolen from some seller.)

Those hit outlets a while ago. I think they were going for $49.99. They are currently at some Ross Dress For Less stores for $29.99. That's probably why they don't come with a box on eBay.

Thanks for the reply. Bummer they're at Ross Dress For Less, I'm going to NYC in middle of April.. hope I can find a pair for cheap there.

Originally Posted by langfor5

this is for my dude out in Denver.....

Stopped by the Silverthorne Outlet on Saturday and it was garbage. Nothing major at all. Hash wall, at least in sz. 9 wasn't great either. Had Player Forces for 89 and Supreme Forces for 129.99. Not much to speak of gear wise either.

Thanks for the update. I posted an update on Loveland a few pages back, in case you're still in the area. Much appreciated, saves me a trip outthere.

Have the white/red More Uptempos hit some outlets or how come there's so many on the 'bay without boxes?

c3fe_1.JPG

(Pic stolen from some seller.)

Those hit outlets a while ago. I think they were going for $49.99. They are currently at some Ross Dress For Less stores for $29.99. That's probably why they don't come with a box on eBay.

Thanks for the reply. Bummer they're at Ross Dress For Less, I'm going to NYC in middle of April.. hope I can find a pair for cheap there.

I remember my copped me the all white pair almost 2 years ago for my bday. I would love to have another pair, but cats sellin them on ebay for $80 and up.

Originally Posted by thacamel

Another 10/25/30% off coupon at the Nike Outlets starting 4/4-4/20. Just got the coupon today
Was it an e-mail or an actual coupon?

Originally Posted by Zach13g

I don't get Special Orders phone line, I called to locate China Lebron V's a few days ago they say not in the system then they say they are but not available anywhere, then the guy tells me to check for them on sneakerfiles.

then today I find out they have been in a outlet in Minnesota for a few days already & of course when I call "we just sold our last pair." they were only $49.99 too.

mad.gif
You should use nikestore.com live chat and the employee will locate shoes for you. Works nice and fast for me.

After all the help I have gotten from here, I finally get to give something in return. To all the people inboxing me about the coupon, yes, it is an actualcoupon, and yes, it is like a postcard. It is 10% off any purchase, 25% off any purchase of $75 or more, and 30% off any purchase of $100 or more. I was ableto get about 5 extra coupons, so I will mail one to the first 5 people.

the foot action at glendale galleria has nike assults in he red and in the yellow colorway for $19.99

only 11-13 though.

Customer Service said there was Kobe II Orcas Size 9 at Sawgrass Mills, FL 954-837-0329

Someone might want them.

Yeah, Footaction had some nice deals this week. I picked up some Jordan Melo M3's in the USA colorway for $19.99. They also had some Dunks and other TeamJordan shoes all for $19.99 too.

Yeah, Footaction had some nice deals this week. I picked up some Jordan Melo M3's in the USA colorway for $19.99. They also had some Dunks and other Team Jordan shoes all for $19.99 too.

WHAT?!?! 19.99 for Melos and J's? What Footaction??? I'll cop a pair for that price.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Yeah, Footaction had some nice deals this week. I picked up some Jordan Melo M3's in the USA colorway for $19.99. They also had some Dunks and other Team Jordan shoes all for $19.99 too.

WHAT?!?! 19.99 for Melos and J's? What Footaction??? I'll cop a pair for that price.

I'm sure all Footactions had clearance sales. I went to one in Denver yesterday and they said some dude cam in and bought $600 worth of clearancestuff earlier that day. Al they had left was some of those women's nike boot joints. Kinda disappointing. Check your local spot though, you never know.

These were the Melos I picked up from Footaction at Tyler in SoCal.

They also had the following shoes below for $19.99, plus a few other Jordans that I can't remember.

Jordan Show'm Low (Sz 9.5)
1810_1.JPG

Jordan SP Trainer (Sz 9.5)
4iekln7.jpg

And this in a size 10 (yellowing though).
jordan-5-grey-pink-1.jpg

I was about to pick up the Show'm Lows and SP Trainers just because they were my size, but I ended up putting them back. This was on Monday, so I don'tknow if they are still there.

Back
Top Bottom