NIKE RETRO HUARACHE LIGHT AND LE OG COLORWAY??

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Gotty I would get you on almost anything, but I am trying to move my magic, and I know it has been 8 or 9 years, but thanks for them neon 95s, only recently did I have to get a new pair.
Hey, I remember those
laugh.gif
. glad things worked out.
For real Dunn, I even ripped the seams on the tounge to sew it like the OG 95, and those were the closest thing to the OG, just missing the PSI imprint and all, but they still look sharp...

I miss you Fam, you been good???

Man, I have been wating a while for a re-release of some OG huarache LE and a few retro+ colors from a few years back were hot also! If any of these would re-release it wouuld bring a tear to my eye.

huarachele12qp8.jpg

4040319979_74a131eb52.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

i've abused at least 6 pairs of LE's in the past 10 years. i have 2 pair left that aren't slaughtered.

i really need a retro.

The scream greens definitely need to be retroed.  It's been 11 yrs.

And I'd also like to see the Air Huarache Plus:
t62zdh.jpg

Nice but I stopped buying all shoes [air max 1's, 95's, 90's] that have that felt on them. I mean can we at least get a low grade leather/suede?!

These ever make it for CDN release I'm in for at least a few pairs/models. With Nike's push on the whole Lunar Lite thing seems like they are taking their time on bringing any of these out until the whole Lunar Lite thing goes through its' phase selling through outlets to get rid of stock

I just copped these off ebay for $40 the other day

Also if anybody has the pic of Lebron wearing this at the 2008 Olympics it would be greatly appreciated thanks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom