Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I hate threads for restocks.
People can't read. They create magical wish lists that others take as fact and spread false info.

JMs info was pretty much spot on. OPs info was decent but was misleading. It did say look in stores but also said to check nike.com which was very misleading.
This is because the OP is the "infamous" duck dodgers.  Everything he says is misleading.  

Always assume whatever he says is false.  You will be saved of the disappointment later.

^^^ u tell me this as if I don't already know. The only difference this time is he posted the info earlier than jm so it appears he was on to something.
That said, he told me a mills mall got restocks of Jordans when mills malls don't get retros if a Nike factory store is in there.

roll.gif

^ there was a ndc restock at 7pm eastern? which one was that? not discrediting, just trying to remember.

that would be dope if you're right. i'd love to snag some fear 3s, amongst many others. 

I refuse to believe this unless duck dodgers confirms...

Duck dodgers - does your inside informational unit confirm this?
What he meant was that usually all NDC restocks happen during that time and it has been for the past year usually happens on Monday or Wednesday

if anyone cares, lakeside mall in new orleans restocked on toros, steels, green glows, laneys, fire reds black tounge and regular tongue.

zzzzzzzzzzz..... boring restock....

if i was in new orleans i would be more hype about getting some fire cajun food than any of those "meh" recent releases...

good lookin on sharin info though

^ there was a ndc restock at 7pm eastern? which one was that? not discrediting, just trying to remember.

that would be dope if you're right. i'd love to snag some fear 3s, amongst many others. 

The last NDC restock was on 9/23 around 6pm central/7pm eastern.

If I remember correctly, restocks on NDC have been at that same time ( 6pm central ) around 3 months after the previous restock.

Last edited:
The last NDC restock was on 9/23 around 6pm central/7pm eastern.

If I remember correctly, restocks on NDC have been at that same time ( 6pm central ) around 3 months after the previous restock.

Doesn't make much sense to do one so close to Christmas.... I'll be watching for one the first two weeks of December. If it doesn't hit by the 14th then I personally think it'll be in January sometime.

Doesn't make much sense to do one so close to Christmas.... I'll be watching for one the first two weeks of December. If it doesn't hit by the 14th then I personally think it'll be in January sometime.

Could be anytime in December (maybe between the 16-23), or the beginning of January.

Nike doesn't care about timing or people's wallets, their Christmas spending, holiday bills...

If the restock is good (Megatron 3 pack, Doernbechers, etc.) Nike knows they're gonna get that $$$... regardless.

Last edited:

all of their restocks have been 3 days before their quaterly earnings are reported.
Can we confirm this pattern (not saying this is false, just want to confirm)...This seems a little odd to me because earnings are reported after the books have closed...so the theory "restock before earnings to boost numbers" really doesn't apply. For example -- last earnings report was 9/26, but that was for financials as of 8/31...I think the restock was on 9/25 or 9/23. 

http://investors.nikeinc.com/files/Reports Fiscal 2014 Q1 Results_v001_j08awj.pdf 

for whats it worth, tomorrow is cyber monday. it would be nice if a restock somewhere happened online,  last yr I believe it was concords from finishline

for whats it worth, tomorrow is cyber monday. it would be nice if a restock somewhere happened online,  last yr I believe it was concords from finishline

Nah the Concords from finishline happened during February I believe because I remember getting them during spring semester along with a second pair of bred 11s

Nah the Concords from finishline happened during February I believe because I remember getting them during spring semester along with a second pair of bred 11s
Nah son google it up, finishline restocked the concords on CYBER MONDAY. The one you're talking about, I remember, they restocked the concords and bred 11s at the same time. But that was a different time. 

Nah son google it up, finishline restocked the concords on CYBER MONDAY. The one you're talking about, I remember, they restocked the concords and bred 11s at the same time. But that was a different time. 

Now I remember. Thanks for the clear up

Most times with restocks, they go unannounced or they tweet the info well after the restock is live. 

I plan on checking all the sites at 8am tomorrow irregardless.... I missed the FNL cyber monday concord, back did anyone know it was coming before hand and ready?

They restocked last Cyber Monday and then again in Feb this year in celebration of MJ's 50th birthday!! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom