Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they had em on their site but when you clicked on them no sizes were available. same thing with laneys

they had em on their site but when you clicked on them no sizes were available. same thing with laneys

When I posted earlier the Oreo's were definitely available, I ordered a pair myself. There were also multiple pairs (at least the size 13)
Another member also posted he got a pair because of my post. I'm not sure why you would doubt this.
They were all gone in less than 10 minutes when I checked.

As correctly stated there were no Laneyt's available this morning, only the Oreo's.

NDC is pretty much shooting down people on Twitter. I think it's safe to say that if they're saying there's not gonna be a restock, there's not gonna be a restock.

you guys needs to get off that chair and go spend Christmas with ya'll families. stop worrying about restock. i just got up, decided to go on here, and all i see is restock hectic. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Was cool of nike to shoot it down tho. I'm sure there were some people glued to their screens.  Other's making sure at 4:31 they would be ready to go.  Now everyone can enjoy the day.

the shoes mentioned in rumors arent usually correct, i remember some dude promising corks and db3s last time, but a restock usually does happen. I know there probably wont be one today but i have a feeling there will be one before or around new years

U guys are ******ed. Go spend time with family. Enjoy the day off from sneakers.
Maybe you are ******ed and should go spend time with family since you are here as well.  Ever heard of pulling out your phone and checking the forums?  Dude chill.  Also not EVERYONE celebrates XMAS as hard as that is to believe.

Sooo If Nike where to do it today -a restock- ... to those who know from past and have sources and just know lol.... what time should it be expected if anything? 4:00 EST? 4:30 EST?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom