Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I'm power hungry for sure. If you think someone admining a shoe forum is power then you need therapy.

You also fail to realize that if the thread continued then it would have turned to this anyways. I started a new one so that people could possibly get new info without having to dig through a bunch of garbage. That didn't happen since this thread doesn't have anything relevant but it's getting closed tomorrow anyways.

Get off if the emotional attachment to a thread. You will live.

And you can keep comparing the yeezy thread if you want. People aren't screening yeezy restock left and right in there either.
YO NT you got guys who make statements like this as admins....smh

Not emotional at all never been...chill...

HAD THE LAST THREAD CONTINUED IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THIS ANYWAY?!

SO WHY SHUT THE LAST THREAD DOWN?

And youre our admin....

We're doomed

damn... so much for a restock lol
mean.gif
. I took 2 days off from the gym this week for this hahaha. at least I wised up and got it back together mid week... didn't get too far behind from my goal haha. Such a circus of a week this has been smdh
That was wise. I got my first computer and "high speed internet" in like '00 and I still haven't found my way back to the gym on a regular basis lol. Comcast didn't tell me the 20 extra lbs came free and I didn't even have to sign a 1-year contract.

flex4eva flex4eva has been removed from the community. Anyone else that wants to go hard about how i admin the site can be removed also.

That includes you @bringbordeaux. Keep up your snide remarks and you will be banned also.

Don't like me? Thats fine. Be a better member than me, become a moderator, then you don't have to deal with me anymore.

Last edited:
@Flex4eva has been removed from the community. Anyone else that wants to go hard about how i admin the site can be removed also.

That includes you @bringbordeaux. Keep up your snide remarks and you will be banned also.

Don't like me? Thats fine. Be a better member than me, become a moderator, then you don't have to deal with me anymore.
You banned him because he criticized you? That's pitiful.

[@=/u/89841/Flex4eva]@Flex4eva[/@] has been removed from the community. Anyone else that wants to go hard about how i admin the site can be removed also.

That includes you [@=/u/106011/bringbordeaux]@bringbordeaux[/@]. Keep up your snide remarks and you will be banned also.

You banned him because he criticized you? That's pitiful.

I'm pitiful for sure.

flex4eva flex4eva has been removed from the community. Anyone else that wants to go hard about how i admin the site can be removed also.

Damn dude caught the ban for that? Should have just banned him from the thread if anything..

:lol: who am I though, back into the shadows till these links drop

Last edited:

'Noles fan here lol. Had fun at Ben Griffin rubbing it in this year, too (FSU season ticket holder).  I'm from Orange City/Deland originally. You?
LOL!!! I still have mad love for the Noles. I have many friends who went to FSU and still go. I am from the North Central Florida area so going to UF was close by.

LOL!!! I still have mad love for the Noles. I have many friends who went to FSU and still go. I am from the North Central Florida area so going to UF was close by.
Ummmm yeah, i guess you missed the fact that this is a restock thread.. And not the college football thread

Ummmm yeah, i guess you missed the fact that this is a restock thread.. And not the college football thread
I'm sorry..are you an admin! I must have missed that memo. Plus it was not a discussion about college football! Please read before commenting.

Last edited:
@Flex4eva has been removed from the community. Anyone else that wants to go hard about how i admin the site can be removed also.

why do you care what people say about you? Just curious is it part of your roll to ban people who disagree with you.  I just don't understand why you get into the proverbial "mud" with us pigs...Its like prison guards arguing with inmates...what do you care you can go home each night? Just asking.

We gotta make this thread a sticky for people that needs rehab for kicks lol. I on my 12 step program for kicks I'll be first to admit that this restock got me to relapse lol. Now I can lay down on my bed and watch UFC.........BUT with my 5 monitors on autofresh. Lol.

This is how i been sleeping the past few days..I admit... i need help. My girlfriend is pissed and hasnt called me last two days and we been together for 8 years LMAO this is the first time she ever not called so long lol.

Maybe is cause i dont sleep in the bedroom with her anymore for past f ew days and slept in the game room like this..

View media item 940977

I guess u miss the memo about the THREAD TITLE, brainy smurf
This thread is 3% about the restock. And 97% about everything else. Please don't come at me unless you want to address everyone in this thread because most people have commented about other things besides the restock. Oh wait....that is most of NT threads. Bye Felicia!!

This thread is 3% about the restock. And 97% about everything else. Please don't come at me unless you want to address everyone in this thread because most people have commented about other things besides the restock. Oh wait....that is most of NT threads. Bye Felicia!!
Love that tough E thug talk

Why is everyone on PMS... Chill people restock will hapen when it does than most people will be happy. No need to fuss over this and that and be hypocritical about things. We are all guilty of one thing...We want the restock. Thats all. It will come!..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom