Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one ?
good point 
laugh.gif

well it was fun while it lasted. this thread ran its course a long time ago.

Not sure if this is helpful but I just chatted with a Nike rep and he said he's anxious as well and has been "advising our consumers to stay tuned to @nikestore for further updates and information".  I also asked if it would be announced beforehand or random like the last restock and he said he doesn't know and to just "keep an eye out on our Twitter page and be ready for anything." 
mean.gif

Not sure if this is helpful but I just chatted with a Nike rep and he said he's anxious as well and has been "advising our consumers to stay tuned to @nikestore for further updates and information".  I also asked if it would be announced beforehand or random like the last restock and he said he doesn't know and to just "keep an eye out on our Twitter page and be ready for anything." :smh:
I feel like this is the most info we have gotten from anyone tbh

Not sure if this is helpful but I just chatted with a Nike rep and he said he's anxious as well and has been "advising our consumers to stay tuned to @nikestore for further updates and information".  I also asked if it would be announced beforehand or random like the last restock and he said he doesn't know and to just "keep an eye out on our Twitter page and be ready for anything." 
mean.gif
I feel like this is the most info we have gotten from anyone tbh
Not really, this doesn't tell us anything we don't already know.

mean.gif
that's what every rep i've talked to has said. They won't be helpful until it's too late is pretty much what they've been telling me. The obvious facts of following nike on twitter, and being prepared for anything isn't much help at this point... they're just spewing common sense.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is helpful but I just chatted with a Nike rep and he said he's anxious as well and has been "advising our consumers to stay tuned to @nikestore for further updates and information".  I also asked if it would be announced beforehand or random like the last restock and he said he doesn't know and to just "keep an eye out on our Twitter page and be ready for anything." :smh:

Yep. Sounds about right :lol:

Nobody has a clue. Not even the guy running the NikeStore twitter. He is just waiting on an email with the link in it telling him go.

mean.gif
Well... From what I understand most of the normal grunt employees expected it to happen by now. So they are just as clueless as we obsessed fans

A couple of things reading through the posts recently. RO release day was really painful for me. I was supposed to finish up my taxes that weekend and all of a sudden my plans changed and I was going to go to the movies in the afternoon. If I finished up my taxes I would have been on a computer with my phone at my side. So I went to the gym in the morning around 10. The gym has an indoor parking garage with no service and the rest is history. Never felt that amount of salt in my life.

As for the people who say my bot is constantly running scripts for xyz shoes.  Even if there bot is perfect it will take them to the shoes, but there is no chance their $10 will get them past captcha. which I guarantee you will be on used for the drop. So let these idiots have their bots because unless you are a service with a lot more sophisticated software you have no chance to have a bot add shoes and check out remotely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom