Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either announce the actual date or say that it will be an unannounced drop.  I think either way is how I would handle a situation like this.

Because you keep posting finishline updates and referring to this thread as if they are the same.

Sorry man... I guess I'm taking things seriously thinking FNL is trolling me. Every time I'm waiting for NDC tweet on a certain time and FNL tweeting instead. Got me like a few times already. My heart skips a beat. Maybe time to turn off FNL notifications.

They probably think we're nuts for going ape**** over shoes most of us have already purchased. I take that back...they KNOW we're nuts for buying shoes we've purchased...and purchased...and purchased...

Because you keep posting finishline updates and referring to this thread as if they are the same.

Sorry man... I guess I'm taking things seriously thinking FNL is trolling me. Every time I'm waiting for NDC tweet on a certain time and FNL tweeting instead. Got me like a few times already. My heart skips a beat. Maybe time to turn off FNL notifications.

I actually sleep better (literally) without finishlines tweets. They used to be relevant but not anymore. At least turn fnl off while you are on the Ndc suicide watch.

i believe since summer is coming nike wants to create a demand for shoes. ever since the restock news came in, eveyone and their momma has twitter notifications on. Now every tweet is being read and the chance you might buy some new running shoe is greater than before. impulse buys is what they want.

Either announce the actual date or say that it will be an unannounced drop.  I think either way is how I would handle a situation like this.
This.  It is our fault for sitting here waiting on them to do something, but it is their fault for not informing the public one way or another.

i believe since summer is coming nike wants to create a demand for shoes. ever since the restock news came in, eveyone and their momma has twitter notifications on. Now every tweet is being read and the chance you might buy some new running shoe is greater than before. impulse buys is what they want.

Not sure about that... I actually skipped a couple releases this week cause of this damn restock.

I actually sleep better (literally) without finishlines tweets. They used to be relevant but not anymore. At least turn fnl off while you are on the Ndc suicide watch.
def. fml tweets are terrible.  turned them off a year ago.

Not sure about that... I actually skipped a couple releases this week cause of this damn restock.
but now u have money in hand getting frustrated with no restock. sooner or later you gonna buy something whether you like it or not

it also stop s you from buying a new ipad or phone or something other than nikes

Last edited:

They're a billion dollar company for a reason...

They know what they're doing marketing wise.
I still don't see how that makes what their doing right, literally playing with peoples physical and mental emotions.
If you let Nike control your physical and mental emotions, you may have a problem. No reason a shoe should have that much control over you.

but now u have money in hand getting frustrated with no restock. sooner or later you gonna buy something whether you like it or not

Actually dont buy shoes I dont plan on buying unless it's something I missed out on. If nothing happen with this restock sticking with my plan on the upcoming release. I only buy shoes I like. Not cause their limited.

I still don't see how that makes what their doing right, literally playing with peoples physical and mental emotions.
I am not so sure they are playing with the physical and mental emotions of anyone.  If they have that kind of power, sneaker releases lacking information should be the least of our concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom