Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread and the one before it are so pathetic. What is wrong with you people? I'm embarrassed to read your posts. But I keep coming back in disbelief like its a bad movie.

So tired of the trolling on Nikes part 
mean.gif

Imagine how this thread will turn, if the next tweet was about the Lebron Denims being rescheduled... Loll

with all the random crap Nike has been doing,I'm starting to believe they will announce at least the date of the restock

lmao zyz ur gonna be on point all week only to get caught slippin when they drop? ur better than that

woah. they rescheduled those lows? I am too tired to stay up till midnight. here's to hoping they drop in the am tomorrow

lmao zyz ur gonna be on point all week only to get caught slippin when they drop? ur better than that

i havent been on point, only thing i got is the notification on my phone for the tweet.

hell prior to the foam release today i wasnt even able to use NDC. not sure if the issue got fixed but cleared everything on my internet and changed my IP and it worked even though i couldnt actually get a pair in the cart.

to be honest, i dont care. i just want royals or breds. i know i aint getting either. at this point im more concerned about the concord lows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom