Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
False I'm sure their t people who put on work and don't get them. Like me I put in work didn't cop tge snakeskins, but I don't them go post about other people posting helpful information. This is a restock the chances r super slim to begin with. Like I said either don't come in here or don't post, keep the info to urself. But I also believe in karma wat goes around comes around.

you would've copped those snakeskins had you had a better NT support group

they would've at least been there for you when you needed to get rid of some of your sadderday feels

. . .you wouldn't be holding on to them now

View media item 922484

tumblr_static_chill_pill.gif

but what my man @jay2da3airjordan  said was true. I lurked this thing for a while and finally decided to join in january. let me put it to you like this...I haven't struck out on anything that I've wanted this year and I've gained some friendships that I value a lot. I know that I can hit someone up whether it be through text or pm and they'll help me out as best possible and vice versa

but what my man @jay2da3airjordan
 said was true. I lurked this thing for a while and finally decided to join in january. let me put it to you like this...I haven't struck out on anything that I've wanted this year and I've gained some friendships that I value a lot. I know that I can hit someone up whether it be through text or pm and they'll help me out as best possible and vice versa

Damn thats a crazy number of posts since jan..

you would've copped those snakeskins had you had a better NT support group

they would've at least been there for you when you needed to get rid of some of your sadderday feels

. . .you wouldn't be holding on to them now

View media item 922484
Ya I'm so sad I didn't get a PAIR OF SHOES wen I already own over 300. That's makes no sense. Anyways keep being selfish over shoes and see where that gets u in life.

They talked about it this morning on the thread. Along with the FNL Green Glow 4s fiasco
Still got that AJKO pack sitting in plenty of sizes. Man no wonder EU doesn't get any allocation lol. People over here would love that pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom