Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

omg wtf. amateur hour in here. you guys are ruining your chances.
No offense, but people have been helping me understand stuff on this site too.  I'd rather share what I've learned with others and not get my shoes than be hella selfish just to try and increase my chances of 0.0000001%.  Maybe it's just me, but I believe in karma man.

roll.gif

omg wtf. amateur hour in here. you guys are ruining your chances.
No offense, but people have been helping me understand stuff on this site too.  I'd rather share what I've learned with others and not get my shoes than be hella selfish just to try and increase my chances of 0.0000001%.  Maybe it's just me, but I believe in karma man.
But isnt the whole point to get the shoes? 
laugh.gif

I'm off wrk early. whoooo hooo!... Lets get the show on the road Nike. Drop the bomb "Like KrisKross says.

Wind chimes don't break. If there is a little wind they will likely make noise. Got some outside my door as we speak.
this is a good point. it got a little windy today where im at and my wind chimes on my front porch started going off too. they make a nice noise tho. that northwest breeze feels good this time of spring.

Last edited:
It boggles my mind how people expect to get these shoes and don't even know what time they release. SMH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom