Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow seriously? they are saying middle of the night?
mean.gif
 they don't want us to ever sleep again do they

Don't know if this one has been posted but thought I'd share...

Y'all need to understand that Nike said " stay tuned for the new launch date ". That doesn't necessarily means they will tweet the date and time of the restock. Just by randomly tweeting the restock link at any given time of the day/night after the links go live they are " letting you know ".

Just my opinion, i could be wrong and they might tweet an exact day and time so their site crashes again.

But like I always say, you wait for the tweet, you lost.
Is that convo legit?

I wouldn't put it past someone to photoshop it these days.

Not doubting you if you took the screenshot, just seems strange that they aren't responding to the thousands of people tweeting them asking for info, but are telling someone in live chat the time of day it's likely to go down.

Don't know if this one has been posted but thought I'd share...

Y'all need to understand that Nike said " stay tuned for the new launch date ". That doesn't necessarily means they will tweet the date and time of the restock. Just by randomly tweeting the restock link at any given time of the day/night after the links go live they are " letting you know ".

Just my opinion, i could be wrong and they might tweet an exact day and time so their site crashes again.

But like I always say, you wait for the tweet, you lost.
Calling B.S...  Nike reps would never give you specifics on a restock.  They would normally say follow our twitter account for updates or we don't have that type of information available.  

Is that convo legit?

I wouldn't put it past someone to photoshop it these days.

Not doubting you if you took the screenshot, just seems strange that they aren't responding to the thousands of people tweeting them asking for info, but are telling someone in live chat the time of day it's likely to go down.

Probably just another Nike Rep who will say anything to get you out... I bet its annoying for them by now. Will say anything just to shut u up.

Last edited:
Probably just another Nike Rep who will say anything to get you out... I bet its annoying for them by now. Will say anything just to shut u up.

always take what a rep says with a grain of salt.... some really dont know what they are talking about

[emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128585[/emoji][emoji]128586[/emoji]

Stop chasing shoes = [emoji]128676[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

restock isn't happening in the middle of the night.
"3. Similarly, any attempt to intentionally deceive other NikeTalk members (i.e. Hoaxes) will not be tolerated. This includes intentional posting of false or misleading information, creating multiple user IDs in an attempt to fraudulently provide positive feedback for yourself or otherwise attempt to deceive users, generating hype without intending to follow through, or similar stunts. (E-mail me for AJ 2020 pics, etc.)"

"3. Similarly, any attempt to intentionally deceive other NikeTalk members (i.e. Hoaxes) will not be tolerated. This includes intentional posting of false or misleading information, creating multiple user IDs in an attempt to fraudulently provide positive feedback for yourself or otherwise attempt to deceive users, generating hype without intending to follow through, or similar stunts. (E-mail me for AJ 2020 pics, etc.)"

View media item 937485

Here come the trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom