Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

why is cm punk requoting triple h? **** outta here
what? just because punk and hhh dont get along backstage and hhh doesnt give a **** about cm punk's walkout doesnt mean i have to choose a side.. i can like them both. i just like cm punk better

What ******* update? There hasn't been an update in a week
we need educated predictions on the date and time of this restock.. so we can plan our schedules ahead of time. we have a lot of experienced sneakerheads over here. if nike doesnt tweet or even mention this restock at all, then we can rely on the smart sneakerheads.

we need educated predictions on the date and time of this restock.. so we can plan our schedules ahead of time. we have a lot of experienced sneakerheads over here. if nike doesnt tweet or even mention this restock at all, then we can rely on the smart sneakerheads.
roll.gif
There hasn't been an educated prediction in this whole thread

And we don't need quotes from wwe wrestlers.

guys ive been camping on this thread and refreshing nike's twitter for over 6 hours.. its time for me to go eat with my family.

releases haven't needed a bot for months, and before that were early links on top of bots... If anyone copped the prelude pack or bred 1s/DBs the first time with no bot/early link then you should play the lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom