Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike has a heart. They know how bad ppl have been waiting for this. I say it's tomorrow morning.

No worries at all. I would rather the bred 11s but the way this restock **** is shaping up I might miss it. I was able to buy the bred Vs, black and white Xs, and white/ red 3s when they released earlier this year. So I don't really need any of those retros. Had my eye on the 6s white/infrared (bc they're relatively cheap) but the bred 11s are a must buy if I can get in on restock. I figure the best way to get a pair is to concentrate on one retro.
Infrared 6s are on footaction right now...

Why can't they just do a preorder a few months in advance so everyone who wants the sneaker can get it and send short amounts to stores ? This would end resellers, camp out where people get hurt etc...

Why can't they just do a preorder a few months in advance so everyone who wants the sneaker can get it and send short amounts to stores ? This would end resellers, camp out where people get hurt etc...

Supply and demand homie...it would eliminate the future desire (hype) of their products

Solesupremacy offered me 325 for them via email
I can guarantee you are both talking about different shoes. Sole Supremacy is probably offering 325 for ALL RED 6's. The guy you have been telling to buy buy buy is looking at WHITE AND RED. Aka the ones still sitting in a lot of places.

yup, you need to clarify what shoes you are sending because that sounds wrong, very wrong

Anyone in here pickup the grapes when they released? I know the quality from jordan sucks now but how were these? Thinking about trying to pickup a pair

yup, you need to clarify what shoes you are sending because that sounds wrong, very wrong
It's fine, I haven't bought anything yet. 

The price for the white and infrared 6s seems so much lower than a lot of other colorways...ya'll just not feeling those or what?

They are okay. I returned my pair to Nike because they ran huge. I would say depending on your location you might be able to find them in store for retail.

For the love of god Nike just give the stock to Eastbay and they can spread it out over the 4 sites that they have and end this nonsense.
i know right.. they need to get this restock OVER WITH so i can freakin go on with my life
dang lol i feel like a dumbass now. i referred them to the wrong shoe. i thought the white one was infrared 23, so i asked solesupremacy and they said 325. now i emailed them again, and they said 180 for white infrared :frown:

this created a lot of confusion lol. glad that is out of my mind now.

Last edited:
Anyone in here pickup the grapes when they released? I know the quality from jordan sucks now but how were these? Thinking about trying to pickup a pair
THEY'RE CHEAP LOOKING WITH THAT PLASTIC PLEATHER. BUT HONESTLY THER OK I GUESS I STILL HAVE MINEZ DS. MY SON WEARS HIS 11.5S ALL THE TIME NOT MUCH

SHOWING FOR CREASE WISE.

Last edited:

i know right.. they need to get this restock OVER WITH so i can freakin go on with my life

dang lol i feel like a dumbass now. i referred them to the wrong shoe. i thought the white one was infrared 23, so i asked solesupremacy and they said 325. now i emailed them again, and they said 180 for white infrared :frown:
SO $325 FOR THE INFRA23 "TOROS" ON SP? GONNA PULL THE TRIGGER SO IF I MISS THE RESTOCK I WONT BE 2 BUTT HURT. GOT MOSTLY EVERYTHING

NDC IS GONNA DROP ON THE RESTOCK. WAS JUST HOPING 2 DOUBLE UP.

I'm hoping for them to do it tomorrow. I'll be pissed if they did it while I'm getting a hair cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom