Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

how long did it take to soften up? I grabbed a pair that I wore around the house a few times, but I didn’t like the feeling of that material pinching down on my toes/top of foot every time I took a step.

On my left I no longer felt it after having them on in the house for like 30min. On the right, I still felt it, just not as much. Maybe it’s the different material warming up over the toe box?

Upcoming INF cw via IG
39E0D489-822A-4D67-B0DC-27E627DF3A25.jpeg

Judging from the those Vision pics, I can tell it'll cause blister on the heel area again just like RE. I thought they are adding some padding on the heel area. I guess not.

I guess I can't quite quit the Epic React. Just bought pairs 20 and 21 last night through Hibbetts. Best shoe of all time, will be hard for the Infinity to reach it.
From a running standpoint the Infinity are a superior shoe. I ended up returning both the Epic React 1 and 2 but I’ve been really happy running in the Infinity the last few weeks and will probably oick up another pair once they release another good CW.

From a running standpoint the Infinity are a superior shoe. I ended up returning both the Epic React 1 and 2 but I’ve been really happy running in the Infinity the last few weeks and will probably oick up another pair once they release another good CW.
This, infinity is a real performance runner I'm not feeling it for casual wear a all. Epics are the shoe for casual wear way more so than the infinity...

Last edited:
I don't run in them. Arthritis in my left knee but I'm on my feet all day being a PE teacher and basketball coach. Best bounce back shoes on the market.

Cocaine visions will be had, they might eclipse 87's in comfort with that upper material, first DMSIX shoe I'm going to have...

Back
Top Bottom