Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

nike owns converse so I saw the name “react” and thought they were bringing back the react juice cushioning.
3832BC60-E0D9-4F13-96C9-77E41D33A72A.jpeg
nike need to sign magic and release all 3 of his converse magic sigs

Yall see boostqueen ohitsteddy whining about the Nike React model in his latest video? For years he swore Nike couldn’t innovate and nothing would top boost (which adidass didn’t even invent or create), now that Nike has something comparable if not better, he seems all bitter and depressed. UB toe pattern was a complete rip-off of early Flyknit models yet he says React toe pattern was stolen from UB. All in all he’s a joke who spent his whole life savings on shoes that all look the same and bottom out...pathetic

It's been bugging me, but since I feel like I'm going to hang out here for a bit, what gives on the thread title? Instant Go? Is that the slogan for the Epic React? And what are we going to call these? Epics? Can't be just Reacts but I feel like they'll use this tech on other shoes. So this needs to be the Epic thread right?

Sorry but that kind of stuff eats at me :blush:

Yall see boostqueen ohitsteddy whining about the Nike React model in his latest video? For years he swore Nike couldn’t innovate and nothing would top boost (which adidass didn’t even invent or create), now that Nike has something comparable if not better, he seems all bitter and depressed. UB toe pattern was a complete rip-off of early Flyknit models yet he says React toe pattern was stolen from UB. All in all he’s a joke who spent his whole life savings on shoes that all look the same and bottom out...pathetic
I legit hate that dude. I saw a video where he introduced himself to Ronnie Fieg as BoostGod. Seriously. Fieg looked at him sideways.

I like the look and was going to cop based on that.

But I love to come in here and hear the knowledge behind the tech/material in the shoe. Thanks NT Fam. This will be my first pair of actual running shoes for running.

He cried that React has the same amount of letters as Boost. :lol:
Bruuuh when he said that lmaoooo. He knows the run is over, nmd been dead, UB not poppin unless it’s a limited collab. Yeezy the only thing going on over there. Even that’s getting way watered down...

Bruuuh when he said that lmaoooo. He knows the run is over, nmd been dead, UB not poppin unless it’s a limited collab. Yeezy the only thing going on over there. Even that’s getting way watered down...
Na I'm not going to hate. I'm sure the UB is a great shoe. It's just not my lane. Watching him cry over the Epic was hilarious though.

It's been bugging me, but since I feel like I'm going to hang out here for a bit, what gives on the thread title? Instant Go? Is that the slogan for the Epic React? And what are we going to call these? Epics? Can't be just Reacts but I feel like they'll use this tech on other shoes. So this needs to be the Epic thread right?

Sorry but that kind of stuff eats at me :blush:

The shoe is called the Nike Epic React Flyknit. And yes, Instant Go is a slogan they are using to market these.

Love the all white pair with the blue line on the heel. Clean!

I almost preordered on Sportsshoes this morning but i dont think these will be tough to grab. Hope I don't regret. Lowkey hoping they aren't as nice as I'm expecting them to be. I don't need more shoes!

The wording was kind of weird but I think Nike said the white/blues are app-exclusive on 2/5, and then they'll release to the general public with the other two CWs on 2/22 (?). So I don't see them being limited. But it's Nike so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom