Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Looks good, man. Thanks for the pics.

I’m waiting for the one with like the volt outline swoosh.
CT2357-100-2.jpg
You're in luck. They released today.

Speaking of shorts, these came in and are nice.

Also, Nike’s Yoga line has some 3/4 tights and half tights that has a super convenient phone/card holder pocket on the right thigh. Saw them at the outlet on sale and tried them. Went online and ordered more.

Definitely a god send. I miss when Nike’s running line for tights/shorts had the pockets for phones on the thigh. I prefer that over a flip belt.

Multiply pockets for tights / tight shorts are surprisingly difficult to find! Surprisingly I’ve had good luck with Decathlon as opposed to going high $$$

Also, Nike’s Yoga line has some 3/4 tights and half tights that has a super convenient phone/card holder pocket on the right thigh. Saw them at the outlet on sale and tried them. Went online and ordered more.

Definitely a god send. I miss when Nike’s running line for tights/shorts had the pockets for phones on the thigh. I prefer that over a flip belt.
Janji tights are low stock after the holiday but their line have two long pockets on each side that come in super handy. https://janji.com/collections/mens/products/ms-flyby-tight-in-astral

Those flex strides are the best shorts out. The fabletics ones are close but just not as nice as the Nike ones.

1smartalec 1smartalec Do you know if the yoga half tight pass the knee? Nike always use tall model. I'm 5'9.

I ordered the green half tights in a the same size as the 3/4 tight, but since it’s cold didn’t take them out of the plastic. I’ll try them on when I get home and report my findings.

I ordered the green half tights in a the same size as the 3/4 tight, but since it’s cold didn’t take them out of the plastic. I’ll try them on when I get home and report my findings.

How about the 3/4 tight? I have a feeling it'll be a little bit above my ankle if I wear it.

1smartalec 1smartalec Do you know if the yoga half tight pass the knee? Nike always use tall model. I'm 5'9.
How about the 3/4 tight? I have a feeling it'll be a little bit above my ankle if I wear it.

I’m 5’7 and for the half tights, they stop right at the top of the knee cap for me. You could probably fold the waist band down 1x or slightly pull them up/adjust if you don’t want them grazing the top of your knee.

For the 3/4 tight, there’s ankle showing and these are the lowest cut running socks I have. I don’t mind some ankle out. When it’s cold out I just pull the socks over top or double two socks, one under the tight and over the tight.

Pictures attached. Hope this helps.

DCB2ADEC-B612-48CA-AFF3-3FB02D1134CA.jpeg

7EE34458-07AC-456F-8D98-323B7A4BAF9D.jpeg

2912F93E-1487-47BB-A526-10B55777C09D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom