Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

ZoomX Invincible is in my radar. Hope they perform (and look) good.
I hope the zoom x ends up in the forefoot and not just the heel. It kinda looks like it.

images.jpeg

Last edited:
Thought this was kind of funny. Picked them up when they were 80 bucks online from Finishline and they shipped from the FNL store at the mall near me, could have saved a couple extra bucks if I was willing to risk it and go in-store
F4F2E18B-FAB4-40C2-B351-21218C7C734F.jpeg

it's all good.. that extra $5 is worth reducing risk of exposure. malls are enclosed spaces with limited ventilation, **** is a petri dish for airborne diseases

FSR of the Blue Ribbon React Infinitys back up on NDC for $120 + 10% from Rakuten if anyone wanted these and missed out back in April

nikekid6 nikekid6 or others, can you comment on vision sizing and comfort? Lots of good deals on those right now, might want to try them out. Thanks in advance!

A lot were saying go up .5 but I went tts. I have very narrow flat feet so they worked. I also went tts in element 87s and react 270s for reference
I just ordered a pair of black visions using a code champs emailed me, i got em for $105. I bought a half size up so hopefully the general consensus is correct about sizing. When i finally get em in hand I will post my thoughts about em.

Can anyone compare them to presto react? Have them both in the cart in similar colors and don’t want to get both...

Can anyone compare them to presto react? Have them both in the cart in similar colors and don’t want to get both...

- Visions are firmer, but they're more stable
- Prestos teeter on the edge of "house shoe" status. VERY fluffy, but also not very supportive.

I've got pairs of both that I like, but if pressed to choose one for DAILY wear...Visions hands-down.

Back
Top Bottom