Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

so when is the actual release date on nike for the undercover reacts?? Tired of these tentative release dates...

Anyone actually grab the 55’s in store? Or was this a snkrs release only? Would love some pics/first impressions

Anyone actually grab the 55’s in store? Or was this a snkrs release only? Would love some pics/first impressions

Just grabbed the black / white 55 from FTL. My FTL had all four colorways, FSR, but only 1 of each size. I went 0.5 up (same size as my Flyknit racers) since the toebox felt narrow and snug.

they were in both footlockers where im at in nor cal

midsole is hella soft and the inner lining
inside was really soft

black and white and black volt look the best but they all look good

I got 3-4. I might go back and grab the black/white pair. Haven’t decided yet. But they are comfortable as hell. And all colors are good looking in my opinion.

Attachments

• D9B7E469-E9F8-4CE5-957A-F3581960E247.jpeg
    D9B7E469-E9F8-4CE5-957A-F3581960E247.jpeg
    331.5 KB · Views: 60
  • FEF4C586-62B4-427B-9FBC-C19D164F1B91.jpeg
    FEF4C586-62B4-427B-9FBC-C19D164F1B91.jpeg
    340.9 KB · Views: 48
EEEC9DC2-B485-40C6-8602-7823098BFAB8.jpeg

These college navy reacts are really nice in person but I’ve only worn the OG navy and pink ones like twice, I’ll hold off for now.

I’ve been wearing my OG navy’s kind of a lot and still need these. Gonna wait it out though. I saw pairs on eBay for $118 and almost pulled but gotta slow my roll. Need a new vacuum :lol: >D

EEEC9DC2-B485-40C6-8602-7823098BFAB8.jpeg

These college navy reacts are really nice in person but I’ve only worn the OG navy and pink ones like twice, I’ll hold off for now.

Wish they would of made the midsole all navy! Why the black heel? Terrible and Nike is killing me w/ these GR CWs

When do those wmns only pink ones release?

Is there anyways to just look at images on certain threads like how we were able to in the old NIKETALK?

Lakeside Undercovers on the way from Foot Patrol. Still shocked I was able to get through on FP.

Wanted the Lakesides the least out of the 4 colorways and would have killed for the Green Mists, but I’ll take what I can get. Hopefully I love em when they come in.

SNKRS US ever gonna drop the other 3 colors though? :nerd:

Lol. I had 3 20$ rewards at champs so I paid 120$ each out the door. So 360$ total. I figure if I can spend 220$ plus tax on 1 yeezy then I could spend 360 on 3 pairs of Reacts.
they let you stack rewards? or did you do each transaction seperately?

Are your guys’ 55s insole glued on? Wtf lol

BRING ON THE FLYKNIT VERSION THO.. these are perfect for flyknit

I went half up on these (wide feet) 11 fit ok but my feet were spilling over the react sole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom