Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Has anyone had issues with these things shrinking? I left a pair in my car and it got to over 100° one day I put them on and all the sudden I can’t fit in these things even with socks. I’m in my 30s I don’t I had a growth spurt

Has anyone had issues with these things shrinking? I left a pair in my car and it got to over 100° one day I put them on and all the sudden I can’t fit in these things even with socks. I’m in my 30s I don’t I had a growth spurt
The elements or epic reacts?
I had to take the insole out of my epic reacts for the past month. We’re fine running and working out but casually they never really stretched.

The elements or epic reacts?
I had to take the insole out of my epic reacts for the past month. We’re fine running and working out but casually they never really stretched.

Epic react. My bad.

These fit great with thick socks before and I haven’t gained any weight. Now I can barely get it on my feet without socks.

Has anyone had issues with these things shrinking? I left a pair in my car and it got to over 100° one day

My triple black pair of Epics did the same thing... I accidentally got them muddy so I soaked them in a bucket of soapy water and then let them dry in the sun. Afterward, they were so tight they hurt. I assumed it was the water soak, but maybe it was just the sun and heat. Kinda crazy they could shrink so much. I wore them anyway, assuming they would loosen up again, but nope they are still brutally tight even with thin socks. I wore thick socks with full cushioning before the shrinking. Now I am being super careful with my other Epics.

My triple black pair of Epics did the same thing... I accidentally got them muddy so I soaked them in a bucket of soapy water and then let them dry in the sun. Afterward, they were so tight they hurt. I assumed it was the water soak, but maybe it was just the sun and heat. Kinda crazy they could shrink so much. I wore them anyway, assuming they would loosen up again, but nope they are still brutally tight even with thin socks. I wore thick socks with full cushioning before the shrinking. Now I am being super careful with my other Epics.
Same thing happened to me after I rinsed them with the hose, and sat them outside to try. I started wearing them without socks to stretch them out, and now they're just about back to normal.

Useful trick from Useless: when you wash your Flyknits, don't leave 'em out in the sun to dry. Keep it in shade or cool temperature and stick in some newspaper or nothing at all. Newspaper will absorb all the water and will help dry the shoes quicker and can also prevent the knit from shrinking.

Source: I did it when I cleaned up my pink Epic Reacts. Still fits like a charm.

^ BETTER option: throw them straight to trash, then cop new pair. If you got money for Off-White Nikes, you got money for an unnecessary extra pair of the Epic Reacts.

Sorry, slow day at work...

epic-react-flyknit-running-shoe-7Jdzch.jpg

They need to go back to the drawing board with these colors.

Shhhhh this is the best colorway to date behind only the oreo's. It seems they are heading in the right direction. They need more white upper options and keep coming with the black react sole.

Back
Top Bottom