Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

:lol:
Damn.
Ish reminds me of when I bowed out on the Vapormax thread.

Acronym pics come out and Folks are like *hell nah girl, dems ugly

Two months later they drop and are "limited" and have some traction.........................next thing you know I feel like it's they Yeezy thread on release day with 25posts per minute coming in and everyobody talking about "oh what a beautiful shoe" "shoe of the year?"

You couldn't even talk about regular Vapes anymore, thread was Acro Acro Acro

I had to ghost that thread because I was tired of all the Acro drops and that whole convo.
Be gone here soon it looks like....:smh:

It doesn't ****ing matter if it's "top 10" "shoe of the year" "best nike in years" "better than yeezys." Not everything is buzzfeed and needs to be ranked, just acknowledge it for what it is on its own.
its just conversation. lets not report on sport. just watch the game and look at the box score...?

Sails came in today..... man these are hella clean!

Super light.... low key feels fake coz of how light they are lol

Attachments

• 20180716_172223.jpg
    20180716_172223.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 53
How do you like them? How’s the comfort?

They’re nice, pretty comfortable but in terms of everyday wear I prefer the epics more. You can definitely feel the react. They’re different for sure, they do get a lot of attention.

Couple things I noticed... Went TTS, feels about the same as the epics but less constrictive. Maybe a little more room in the toe for the 87, but personally not enough to size up. Mine makes a slight squishing noise when walking, maybe due to the cork insole. My only gripe is that I can’t wear no show socks since the heel tab digs into my right heel, hoping it will soften with wear.

They’re nice, pretty comfortable but in terms of everyday wear I prefer the epics more. You can definitely feel the react. They’re different for sure, they do get a lot of attention.

Couple things I noticed... Went TTS, feels about the same as the epics but less constrictive. Maybe a little more room in the toe for the 87, but personally not enough to size up. Mine makes a slight squishing noise when walking, maybe due to the cork insole. My only gripe is that I can’t wear no show socks since the heel tab digs into my right heel, hoping it will soften with wear.
Thanks for going into detail with it. Might have to bite the bullet and pay resale if it goes down some more. Just saw @illistic review again and they look really good on feet. I want the Sail colorway, but I'll probably get the anthracite pair just cuz it's cheaper.

87 prices dropping on stockx - hold steady as if Aragon is next to you with a sword... these can be had for near retail soon

I got a $25 off coupon on GOAT but them prices still hella high. I feel like prices there rarely drop or take much longer to.

StockX prices in my size have dropped nearly $50.

I got a $25 off coupon on GOAT but them prices still hella high. I feel like prices there rarely drop or take much longer to.

StockX prices in my size have dropped nearly $50.

I feel like it’s been awhile since I got a SfockX coupon. How’d you come across a $25 one?

I really hope these arnt hypd, but since I like them, chances are they will be :rolleyes

5D777F22-BCBB-4469-B49A-2A4A7719F14A.png
Is this a react training shoe?!?! Or an indoor soccer shoe?
Oh i am very intrigued. Lower profile...react cushioning...made for the GOAT...

Back
Top Bottom