Nike PG 4

midsole design threw me off a lot. plus the shape really makes your foot look 2 sizes smaller

Finally got mine in and I love the way they fit. Super snug just like the PG 1.

Looking for an 11 in the 2K, I don't play but using the images posted I can't get access to even look at sizes...

Same boat. I’m also not even sure what size to get lol. I’ve had all the pg ‘s and I’ve always gone true to size. All these comments about .5 bigger makes me wonder....

JS”

Last edited:
Half size up toes are at the edge don't see how some went tts or think about going down lol. One size up or remove insoles to be comfortable for casual wear.
Don't like the way they look either. These are a pass for me.

Quick pics

625926C0-BB91-4A69-BB57-8E6662766792.jpeg
37872296-6B9C-4939-909C-BF7DBE7AE9FC.jpeg
168923CA-AC0B-411A-B7BE-EED06E85233D.jpeg
6B7F20FB-D6F0-4498-908C-37CDA5CE5E18.jpeg

Half size up toes are at the edge don't see how some went tts or think about going down lol. One size up or remove insoles to be comfortable for casual wear.
Don't like the way they look either. These are a pass for me.

Cmon TPG

Im sure there's a CW that will catch your eye

It'd be great if Nike did a collab with Body Armor since they did a mamba mentality CW for the last model

Gatorades both look good. But I'll be making an iD. Can't decide between my old school Sonics inspired, or the Nerf inspired.

As I expected ..performance is good.

True to size is snug..so for those who prefer the snug pg 1 feel then go true to size..

But if u want alittle extra room then go half a size up..

If u want alot more room then go one full size up.

Gona try get the other pair but want to see what colourways they come with over the months and what we can do with ID

Attachments

• IMG_20200121_003832_308.jpg
    IMG_20200121_003832_308.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 232
Yeah PG1 comparison is accurate...Stay with whatever size you liked in those and you’ll be good in these...I think it’s because the whole heel area is super padded...Pushes your foot towards the front...Width wise they fit perfect for me...

I stayed tts at my normal Nike Basketball size (12) and definitely could’ve went with a 12.5...Still yet the material and cushioning set up makes me think they’ll break in well...

2D479DB9-D6D9-444B-9D0F-44A61B74CBB4.jpeg

Last edited:
Lmao imagine hating on someone reviewing something because they didn’t include “in my opinion” before every sentence.

NW is by far the best reviewer out there, him and Schwollo

We can all see that Schwollo's reviews are 100% uncompromised/ not influenced by any major corporation or retailer (no ads on his website, doesn't have a youtube channel, and he doesn't twerk to increase his views) . He keeps it a thousand and even includes a section in all of his reviews that estimates when the price of the shoe will bottom out. Schwollo writes the best reviews PERIOD. It's not even a competition at this point.

NW got exposed in the comments section multiple times for being a corporate shill so he turned the comments off for a while (I don't know what the status of his website's comment section is anymore because I no longer view his site). I know a lot of y'all ride him super hard, so most are willing to ignore the fact that he got exposed and tried to cover it up. It is what it is.

But the bottom line is a review is one man's opinion. The onus is on us to formulate our own...

Back
Top Bottom