Nike PG 4

3EA237FC-55FB-444D-B584-5B0AE02DC9A4.jpeg

😳 not bad...
EDIT: better pic via MoneyAmeer. The other was from sneakerhighway23

Last edited:
I wonder if those are the ones with the “Regency Purple” description?

Pass on those. Not feeling the purple and the Gatorade droplets on the mesh. Expect to see couple more colors(flavors) on the Gatorade I suppose

I’m a sucker for zipper Bball shoes. Played in the flightposite/son of glove and flight 98 as a kid so I’ll be trying these out. I mean they’re simple as hell look wise but the PG 2/3 did nothing for me. I’ll def try a pair out.

Are the Gatorade the new “NASA” and “PlayStation” collabs on this mode/PG linel? If so, we will probably see other colors for them as well.

January 8

Full-Length Air

An ultralightweight footbed made with Nike Air runs the entire length of the shoe, creating a near-instantaneous feeling of responsiveness.

Breathable System

A dual-mesh, semi-transparent zippered overlay fastens over the laces to provide both supportive containment and ideal breathability.

Locked-In Comfort

A low-cut collar, full bootie construction, and internal webbing system provides an easy entry, plush comfort, and secure fit.

More Benefits

• Circular traction pattern offers multidirectional grip and control.
  • Outsole cutout lets you see the Air unit.
  • 6mm sockliner adds layer of cushion
  • "NG 11/01/17" on right midsole; "OG 05/01/14" on left midsole
  • Shown: Black/Light Smoke Grey/White
  • Style: CD5079-001

Stroebel refers to where in the shoe. It’s below the insole. Where the midsole with outsole is sewn on to the shoe. KD12 has a full zoom bag sewn there. These are a zoom air. And KD12 has hex zoom unit in heel below
I know all that

Hmmm.....let me guess "This year's all star game is being played in Chicago where Michael Jordan made the Bulls a house hold name winning 6 championships. As an ode to MJ, PG laces up his PG4 Gatarode based on MJ's favorite flavors Orange, Lemon-Lime"

I thought MJ loves Citrus Cooler most. But yeah pretty much lol

The first colorway isn't it for me. I remember reading an interview PG did last year where he said he prefers simplistic shoes. Back to the basics he said. Hard to fault him if that's what he truly likes.

January 8

Full-Length Air

An ultralightweight footbed made with Nike Air runs the entire length of the shoe, creating a near-instantaneous feeling of responsiveness.

Breathable System

A dual-mesh, semi-transparent zippered overlay fastens over the laces to provide both supportive containment and ideal breathability.

Locked-In Comfort

A low-cut collar, full bootie construction, and internal webbing system provides an easy entry, plush comfort, and secure fit.

More Benefits

• Circular traction pattern offers multidirectional grip and control.
  • Outsole cutout lets you see the Air unit.
  • 6mm sockliner adds layer of cushion
  • "NG 11/01/17" on right midsole; "OG 05/01/14" on left midsole
  • Shown: Black/Light Smoke Grey/White
  • Style: CD5079-001

Wheres does it say 1/8? not questioning you just asking haha

Kinda disappointed that the tie-dye pair is for all-star weekend, I was hoping for like some nice graphics on the upper or something. It seems a little boring for the event

1/8 is China and the 24th US?

2nd one in the vid caught my eye but the white lining is a no. The first one the GR black pair?

Yeah just not strobel form. It's a new model after a lackluster PG3, ppl are ready to try this new one. First half gonna peak ppl interest but gonna die down after.

I thought full length air already existed? What’s the big deal with this?

Like what thapointguy said, strobel (top-loaded) form like the KD12 but with normal Air instead of zoom. I don't expect anything crazy but impact protection should be solid.

Back
Top Bottom