Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

redrum3281 redrum3281
*NEW FIT ALERT*
De_La_Soul-02-25-11.jpg

Playstation was dope minus the blue pair lol. I ain't mess with any Nasa. These are like kinda What the Nasa in terms of parts of other ones

I wish the all silver pair released first and had a hint of orange or red with them.

Happy with the first NASA release. Don't think I'll be getting anymore pairs lol

I wish the all silver pair released first and had a hint of orange or red with them.

Happy with the first NASA release. Don't think I'll be getting anymore pairs lol

Same. I'm fine with the OG's too, but the others, including this new blue, aint bad....

Too many NASA's & PS's though. That's the thing with Nike. They can never let a moment or collab be special. From Virgil, Kaws, Jerry, Don C, Bron, etc.... They always use the same idea/shoe and either use it again or drop a ton more. It is what it is.

PO

Wore my nasas for the first time today

Not sure what’s up with the right shoe, it’s almost rock hard/raise right in the middle of the forefoot where it was actually painful

Left shoe felt normal

I’m confused

Wore my nasas for the first time today

Not sure what’s up with the right shoe, it’s almost rock hard/raise right in the middle of the forefoot where it was actually painful

Left shoe felt normal

I’m confused

My problem wasn't the forefoot it was the midfoot on the iridescent pair. The midsole dug up against my arch. I tried swapping insoles but still the same. I couldn't return to SP so I end up selling them. The Mamba pair doesn't have that problem though.

Back
Top Bottom