Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Nike customer chat line can help with that code.

I got the reserve rather wait for bhm, asw or nike id. To explore my options.
Nice, I actually got on the chat a few min ago. Thanks!

Edit: No luck on the promo code

"Juan: Got you there, I see here this is a newly release item, since this is a high heat we do apologize all promo code is excluded for the new release high heat item like this. But no worries, you can still use the code for your future purchases and it's valid till June 20, 2019."

Lmao people really expect the lowest priced shoe to be better than the most expensive one.
thats actually how it was in some cases back in the day

jet flights and mad handles were some of the best balling shoes ever and they were cheap as ****

nike just hits restart takes stuff out of shoes to cut costs

Bummed I didn't get a reserve. Cmon Nike. I didn't want a reserve for the AJ6s from last month. Let me reserve something that I actually have interest in.

Anyone have an access code they're not using for these? I have a $20 off $100 nike birthday code I'm not using that expires Jan 31st, not sure if it could be used by someone else, but id do a swap if possible. Really want to get these to wear. Huge Nasa fan.

Last edited:
Anyone have an access code they're not using for these? I have a $20 off birthday code I'm not using, not sure if it could be used by someone else, but id do a swap if possible. Really want to get these to wear. Huge Nasa fan.

Same here big NASA fan since I was a kid. Actually going to the Planetarium next week, these shoes would have been DOPE to wear lol

Same here big NASA fan since I was a kid. Actually going to the Planetarium next week, these shoes would have been DOPE to wear lol

Sweet. Friggin Nike is so annoying. Really pissed off about this one. All I ever get access to are the crappiest Jordans they put out. I dont even have anything I want to use this bday code with unless it works the 26th when they officially are released, but thats snkrs app so I dont know.

Went ahead and scooped the 11, just in case I miss out on the 26th. At least I can trade for my size.

Hopefully these hot desktop though.

Anyone have an access code they're not using for these? I have a $20 off $100 nike birthday code I'm not using that expires Jan 31st, not sure if it could be used by someone else, but id do a swap if possible. Really want to get these to wear. Huge Nasa fan.

$20 off is a no go...i tried using it

Back
Top Bottom