Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Nike doesn't need to worry about Nike Basketball as much...they've got every segment in a stranglehold at the moment. If Adidas didn't have Kanye they'd actually be dead. Under Armour needs to go back to making good underwear, as Puma has already usurped them as #3.

If only Reebok wasn't owned by Adidas...

Soooo who gonna leak the other side of the ASG’s?!?!? :nerd:

no way Majestic loses that license :nerd: heck i'm surprised Reebok still got NHL
Screenshot_20190201-031536_Samsung Internet.jpg

Got the NASA's delivered to my work on Wednesday. Was too tied up with work to try them on there so I waited until I got home and did it yesterday on my day off. Love the color (the orange is the color of their suit they wear when they walk to the bus transport that takes them to the shuttle (they use it in space).

Sadly, I can't wear these!! Just way too tight in the midfoot. I don't have wide feet and I went up .5 to alleviate the snugness (and to get some extra toe room so my toes can move. Just too snug (feels like my feet are in a vice) and I still can't move my big toe at all on my right (bigger) foot. Going to box up and send back. Shame!! I really did the color & theme!!

Last edited:
ASG themes haven't been good since nike took over the NBA jerseys

its funny because it seems like everyone hated the adidas all-star jerseys every year too :lol:

seems like if you don't go like the old retro ways most are just going to hate it

this is the cw i am looking forward to for the pg3's, suppose to release after the ASGs, reminds me of the y3 qasa low/pureboost zg's

49907282_237708320334790_138486098218787527_n.jpg

50009706_312814049370300_7423662205928920274_n.jpg

Grabbed from FTL with paypal.. stupid SNKRS wasn't allowing it and desktop nike was "Get In Line"

Wow was i lucky to get a 13? Surprised there was no size 14....clicked on the desktop n 12 is the biggest...well see how the 13 fit...smh

no way Majestic loses that license :nerd: heck i'm surprised Reebok still got NHL
Adidas does NHL now?

also Majestic lost it years ago when UA won the bid but UA backed out last year when Nike came in and took it over

its official, Nike will be doing MLB

its funny because it seems like everyone hated the adidas all-star jerseys every year too :lol:

seems like if you don't go like the old retro ways most are just going to hate it

this is the cw i am looking forward to for the pg3's, suppose to release after the ASGs, reminds me of the y3 qasa low/pureboost zg's

2014-NBA-All-Star-Game-Uniforms.jpg

though i hated the sleeved jersey i think this is the best of the adidas era plus this was the best to go with the theme of where they were playing there have been a few other nice ones btwn this and 96 but those 2 really sell the idea of where they're playing, why they don't keep pushing that idea idk

Adidas does NHL now?

also Majestic lost it years ago when UA won the bid but UA backed out last year when Nike came in and took it over

its official, Nike will be doing MLB

damn yeah they show adidas on nhl now but i swear last yr i was looking at a dallas stars jersey to buy and it was reebok still, guess i won't be buying any more baseball jerseys, after i grab this ginobli jersey i might not buy another nba jersey either

Back
Top Bottom