Sonics
2i8hrw4.jpg

Fresno State Bulldogs
bg3hap.jpg

2hwl9na.jpg

Knight High School
vpch1e.jpg

2hs9r15.jpg

i like the pg march madness but I've never had a white mesh shoe before I imagine it'll look nasty really quickly and hard to clean

Quick question for anyone that uses angelus ( this is my first “custom”) the grinch green they have on their site it is the closest thing to a volt color they have, correct?

And is there an I’d thread yet?

So does anybody in here actually play basketball or do all of you just wear these shoes casually?

There’s 92 pages of pics and talks about copping these shoes but there’s been like 5 people including myself in here that have actually had anything to say about how these felt on the court.

I’m just interested in how these have worked out for others.

So does anybody in here actually play basketball or do all of you just wear these shoes casually?

There’s 92 pages of pics and talks about copping these shoes but there’s been like 5 people including myself in here that have actually had anything to say about how these felt on the court.

I just haven't copped any yet because the one I wanted so far (Playstations.....) were impossible to get. The All Stars were on my cop list when they hit discounts but they didn't.

Yea bc the CWs have been awful besides PlayStations lol

I got the home pair after seeing it at champa Than returned the plamdales. Just been sitting in the box. I've been super busy with moving. I usally will do a small performance review. However let's be honest the shoes that everyone really wanted Playstations werent even attainable for real ballers or fans to truly spend their money and try and not make a quick flip.

I got the home pair after seeing it at champa Than returned the plamdales. Just been sitting in the box. I've been super busy with moving. I usally will do a small performance review. However let's be honest the shoes that everyone really wanted Playstations werent even attainable for real ballers or fans to truly spend their money and try and not make a quick flip.

Did you just not like the Palmdale colorway once you saw them in person?

Did you just not like the Palmdale colorway once you saw them in person?

Just wasnt feeling it as much especially since it has translucent sole it was suppose to be used as beaters, till I found a decent price on playstations. Saw the okc home colorway at the store in person and waa way more impressed, returned the palmdales. Good thing the ID option came out last week. I'm straight with 2 pairs. Just haven't had time to put them to use.

If that’s what you’re really looking for go to weartesters nightwing and others gave them good reviews

I've been playing in my Palmdales since they came in - they've become my primary hooping shoe. I play 2-4 times a week, pickup sessions and a league game, averaging about 2-3 hours per session. I tend to play a forward position and I jump around a lot, not too many quick moves or a lot of guard play unless necessary. I'm coming from higher cut shoes, never wore a low top or anything that was close to a low top to hoop in until these. Took me about 4 sessions....so maybe 6-7 hours of play time....for them to break in for me. Take that however you want but here's my spiel....

Comfort - 3/5
  • I went TTS with a 13 and I really enjoy the snug fit - especially around the front of the shoe where the dynamic wings are. The only thing I'm still getting used to is the heel area. It feels a bit...open. Couple that with the cut of the shoe and I was definitely a bit cautious when I first put them on to play. I almost feel like there should be one more set of lace holes and it'd be perfect. However, after tightening them up and playing in them, I've been fine. The padding in the heel is a nice touch too but I feel like the Jordan 31's perfected that.
Traction - 4/5
  • I'm not sure of a shoe that would get a perfect score in traction. I'm so used to wiping my shoes that it's probably a habit by now. I'd say the traction is solid though. This past Wednesday, I played in a gym that needed a good sweep and my grip suffered a bit but yeah a good whip and I was good for a few plays.
Responsiveness - 5/5
  • After breaking in, I really started to feel the forefront zoom and can say, I've definitely felt pretty bouncy. I popped the air bag in my 31's and really enjoyed the setup in those so I'd say these are comparable...not the setup...just the bounce I feel.
All in all, I think the shoe is VERY solid and a steal for $110. I'm looking forward to grabbing another pair or 3 to rotate between. The upcoming colorways I've been seeing/hearing though haven't appealed to me as much as the Palmdales or Playstations. Hopefully a gum bottom will show up...either on a retail pair or an ID option...I'd be all in.

I've been playing in my Palmdales since they came in - they've become my primary hooping shoe. I play 2-4 times a week, pickup sessions and a league game, averaging about 2-3 hours per session. I tend to play a forward position and I jump around a lot, not too many quick moves or a lot of guard play unless necessary. I'm coming from higher cut shoes, never wore a low top or anything that was close to a low top to hoop in until these. Took me about 4 sessions....so maybe 6-7 hours of play time....for them to break in for me. Take that however you want but here's my spiel....

Comfort - 3/5
  • I went TTS with a 13 and I really enjoy the snug fit - especially around the front of the shoe where the dynamic wings are. The only thing I'm still getting used to is the heel area. It feels a bit...open. Couple that with the cut of the shoe and I was definitely a bit cautious when I first put them on to play. I almost feel like there should be one more set of lace holes and it'd be perfect. However, after tightening them up and playing in them, I've been fine. The padding in the heel is a nice touch too but I feel like the Jordan 31's perfected that.
Traction - 4/5
  • I'm not sure of a shoe that would get a perfect score in traction. I'm so used to wiping my shoes that it's probably a habit by now. I'd say the traction is solid though. This past Wednesday, I played in a gym that needed a good sweep and my grip suffered a bit but yeah a good whip and I was good for a few plays.
Responsiveness - 5/5
  • After breaking in, I really started to feel the forefront zoom and can say, I've definitely felt pretty bouncy. I popped the air bag in my 31's and really enjoyed the setup in those so I'd say these are comparable...not the setup...just the bounce I feel.
All in all, I think the shoe is VERY solid and a steal for $110. I'm looking forward to grabbing another pair or 3 to rotate between. The upcoming colorways I've been seeing/hearing though haven't appealed to me as much as the Palmdales or Playstations. Hopefully a gum bottom will show up...either on a retail pair or an ID option...I'd be all in.

The heel area being open is the issue I have with the shoe that I’ve heard a couple others talk about in here. I’ve played in them like 4 times. Honestly everything is good with the shoe as far as the comfort, traction, flexibility, etc...but the heel area literally makes your achilles feel insecure. There’s nothing there for support at all. I’m all about quick cuts and explosiveness and the shoe legit feels unsafe sometimes when I’m doing those things and I’ve felt that area kinda get sore/numb while wearing them, and the couple other NT’ers on here that spoke about it said they had the same experience.

i cop basketball shoes only to for hoops because i gotten used to wearing sandals casually except to work/church. but i do enjoy the input that everyone gives regarding rocking sneakers casually. that said, i am very excited to try these tho i haven't copped a pair yet, waiting for disco.

the PG1 has got the best traction i've used recently, and i think mainly because of the protruding traction pattern. playstation were fire but those are too difficult to get. the other colorways available i've seen in person and am not impressed, so i might just ID a pair as soon as i get enough info on the fit from everyone.

Back
Top Bottom