Nike PG 2

hell if I know...media packs, F&F only I think :lol:

I saw a couple pairs of size 14 on eBay and other spots but they wanted $700+...for a $110 retail shoe. Nah man.

All I wanted were the Shinings and 2Ks. I got the Shinings and ended up settling for the bone/oatmeal pair since the 2Ks were stupid limited.
The 2K did not release. They were for media and friends and family only

Meanwhile PG is rocking the FUEGO on his feet smh

The 2K did not release. They were for media and friends and family only

Meanwhile PG is rocking the FUEGO on his feet smh

he rocking FUEGO but he's been playing like trash lately. i question why did Nike even give him a sig.

he rocking FUEGO but he's been playing like trash lately. i question why did Nike even give him a sig.
I had a good long argument about this with the creator of the PG 1 thread in there. :lol: Dude said PG would never leave Indiana then he left and went silent. I won't repeat all my reasons, but I think it was mainly a plan B because Harden left

Last edited:
I had a good long argument about this with the creator of the PG 1 thread in there. :lol: Dude said PG would never leave Indiana then he left and went silent. I won't repeat all my reasons, but I think it was mainly a plan B because Harden left

yeah and harden is making stupid money right now and is one the best NBA team in the whole league currently. Nike messed up buy not offering him contract deal worth is rank. Paul George is not really a star nba player he can get you buckets but he can't carry a team, or be the anchor for a team. just my opinion. The value us fans/players put the "NBA player" in high regard shows if people actully care for the players signature shoes. Cause if michael jordan was a trash nba player and he had shoes from nike, no average consumers will take his signature products seriously.

yeah and harden is making stupid money right now and is one the best NBA team in the whole league currently. Nike messed up buy not offering him contract deal worth is rank. Paul George is not really a star nba player he can get you buckets but he can't carry a team, or be the anchor for a team. just my opinion. The value us fans/players put the "NBA player" in high regard shows if people actully care for the players signature shoes. Cause if michael jordan was a trash nba player and he had shoes from nike, no average consumers will take his signature products seriously.
Right, PG is a great player. An all star. However, there is nothing marketable about him. I believe he is statistically the least clutch player in NBA history. There's nothing about him or his game that stands out from the other Nike sig athletes.

Last edited:
Right, PG is a great player. An all star. However, there is nothing marketable about him. I believe he is statistically the least clutch player in NBA history. There's nothing about him or his game that stands out from the other Nike sig athletes.

this is his 2nd model, nike can always pull the plug on his sig if they don't keep up with certain sales metrics. Kyrie kicks are really doing well because little kids who play basketball look up to him, just the same goes for Steph curry and why is under armour kicks are selling very well for the past few years. little kids like him, they wanna play like him. I don't want to sound like a debbie downer but PG sigs portfolio will get closed up if he keeps playing like crap. Only way is for him to generate hype around himself is to be that highlight reel like "omg did you just see what PG did?" but we ain't getting none of that from him.

That grey colorway looks GS. Easy pass/

Still waiting on seller to ship lol. Has until Monday I believe. Bid accepted at 10:00 am yesterday... don’t get how peeps take days to ship! I always ship off the 1st day

Naw, they have until Tuesday. Wednesday if it was after business hours.

this is his 2nd model, nike can always pull the plug on his sig if they don't keep up with certain sales metrics. Kyrie kicks are really doing well because little kids who play basketball look up to him, just the same goes for Steph curry and why is under armour kicks are selling very well for the past few years. little kids like him, they wanna play like him. I don't want to sound like a debbie downer but PG sigs portfolio will get closed up if he keeps playing like crap. Only way is for him to generate hype around himself is to be that highlight reel like "omg did you just see what PG did?" but we ain't getting none of that from him.

Paul George’s shoes have sold really well but it’s mainly just because they look really good. Nobody is watching Paul George play thinking they need the shoes he’s wearing because of his performance. And honestly the only reason he got these sig shoes is because Nike lost Harden. Both the 1’s and 2’s were supposed to be Harden’s. As long as they keep selling well it’ll be hard for them to move on from him as a sig athlete though.

What Nike Brand puts on athletes feet vs what comes out in retail lately is like night and day smh. What happened?

These PG2s are a perfect example (minus the PlayStation PG2) what am I going to do with a Decepticon PG2

Most of the retail PG1 colors were un-imaginative to say the least as well
Hahaha Didn't even relate them to Decepticons but I definitely see it now. I probably will end up copping lmao

F97F07DE-6DAB-4E23-BCA3-9F324DE337A1.jpeg

Quick Attempt at the PS1
31oKu67UAYL._SX466_.jpg

2000px-Playstation_logo_colour.svg.png

PG21802_v4

PG21802_v6

PG21802_v5

No "TEAL" color option, just get "TEAL" laces.
94=Japan release of PS1
95=United States release of PS1

Just save my self $400 bucks and stocx less finesse transaction, they don't need to light up :stoneface: screw you nike for making material limited as hell and not putting clear outsole, yeah we know why you didn't.

Last edited:
my idea got shot down because theres no volt :frown:

which is weird because volt is nikes color lol

Edit: here’s my idea may just order and paint the back tab, the mini swoosh and the PG logo volt
45F52BF2-4602-4CBF-8165-C5241C8EA797.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom