Nike PG 2

sneakerreporter_28433301_336929516814175_8126241994214211584_n.jpg
sneakerreporter_28152115_196997291055702_2825055214715797504_n.jpg
sneakerreporter_28152736_414241369028650_865139939652665344_n.jpg
Sick ... remind me of my Hyperdunk 2016 Lows ... that’s that text say on the pattern, anyone know or make it out?

please don't watch solebrothers :lol:...they literally wander through their reviews without thinking first.

it's fun to watch, they aren't that annoying like other reviewers. I've come across but if you have recommendations send them this way.
Let's not forget everyone is entitled to an opinion and they are gaining traction as vloggers. i can respect that. they ain't kicksology though and kicksology is kinda dead.

All I know is that kickgenius is dead and foamer simpson jumped ship to streetwear. There are plenty of up and comers putting out quality reviews (can't name them off the top of my head). My go-to has always been Nightwing.

I just dislike solebrothers because they put out three videos per shoe, rambling about the same thing. They snap and pop their fingers and hold a dog against a stonewash backdrop and mumble their way through reviews with no real knowledge of the tech. Their core audience is young (<21) so they eat that crap up and make sb a decent amount of money.

All I know is that kickgenius is dead and foamer simpson jumped ship to streetwear. There are plenty of up and comers putting out quality reviews (can't name them off the top of my head). My go-to has always been Nightwing.

I just dislike solebrothers because they put out three videos per shoe, rambling about the same thing. They snap and pop their fingers and hold a dog against a stonewash backdrop and mumble their way through reviews with no real knowledge of the tech. Their core audience is young (<21) so they eat that crap up and make sb a decent amount of money.
KickGenius got so whack. There was a certain point where they stopped trying. I wanna say the Kobe X review.

Foamer was good, but then he became like 90% of every other YouTuber with clickbait titles (like KG). And almost every one of his video thumbnails he has his mouth open with that dumb surprised look to get you to click on his clickbait.

Nightwing is always consistent. Goes really in depth and actually understands what he's talking about

i just started watching foamer, he's quite annoying weird camera angles and terrible puns. jeesh talk about the shoe already.
nightwing is def consistent and is real true baller/athlete so i put his opinions in high regard.

kicksology needs to make another comeback.

Back
Top Bottom