Nike PG 2

Ohhh zoom air only in the foorfoot not the heel. Hmmm I’m still cop cause of the attention to detail these are indeed crazy.

Good luck. When the last time we seen led powers tounge on a nike basketball shoe?

If I get these I’m gonna rock them for special games, like that clear sole is gonna get dirty and yellow up real good. Hopefully the traction is on point and nike is using a good compound when making these $110 is damm good price point than overpriced lebrons or air Jordan retros.

Not sure if posted.... these are craaaaaaazy!! I haven't seen this kind of creativity from nike basketball in years

The last time I can think of Nike basketball shoe creativity for signature shoe was penny 2 and penny foampostite.

Like that’s was in the 90s man!

Nike basketball is finally back! I wonder who’s the project manager for Nike basketball. He or she should get a promotion!

Last edited:
Hopefully with Nike bringing us dope designs again. they don't make all the dope **** limited.

26226449_1242463835853707_5369044728744509440_n.jpg

Honestly the last time I seen something this creative that I wore and played ball in was when I was like in the 5th grade the penny 2s

It featured zoom air in the forefoot and max air in the heel carbon fiber shank plate,had accents of 3m in the trimming and came very nice colorways when the came out and have retro in the 2000s.

3988DD44-F891-4837-A33C-3D77C4ABE42F.jpeg

Addidas might have run for their money with those BYW kicks. But I’m gonna cop the BYW regardless.

Last edited:
The PlayStation collab plus an all star colorway and these are already more exciting than the 1's ever were.

Nike dropped the ball with not dropping the 2k pg 1s. That cw was real clean

To be honest if I'm able to cop, it won't feel right to hoop in them. If it was the same shoe without the PS branding, light up logo, and maybe less fruity PS colors, it'd just be a fire CW and would go straight on court.
Ima try to cop but if they weren't PS id be happier

Facts these are trophy case kicks. All depends on the owner/player how they want treat them during ownership. I’m def gonna keep them clean and rock them like my other special kicks. That’s why you should have beaters. Too keep your good stuff in good prestine condition if you were to resell them. I wear all my kicks and keep them.

Last edited:
God I hope these will be easy. I was able to line up @ Glendale HoH for the Prototype 1s for FCFS. Hoping these won’t be a mission.

Back
Top Bottom