Nike PG 2

C5A4B1B2-C998-4E9E-BB2D-4498F9B6B85E.jpeg
Received my pair from stockx today...paid 300 last week...was one of the first pairs posted on stockx

Reported for grand theft larceny

2018-Nike-PG-2-OKC-Home-Obsidian-Blue-Orange-Grey-For-Sale-2.jpg

nike-pg2-home-craze-2.jpg

1st person to guess right which one is fake and i'll give a one-time use 15% hibbetsports.com discount code.

type top or bottom
last entry closes at 10:30pm and i'll raffle off. lol

The real question that I’m still trying to figure out is are these shoes black or navy?

This is what real sneaker heads do. I was planning on rocking it for special pickup basketball games. Not Dropping $600 + though only retail. I'm looking elsewhere

Kobes or Adidas byw now.

this. i'm a real one. i cop all these shoes to rock and look fly in. def planning if i am able to grab these, def planning to hoop in with the light on lol. No damns.

So Remind me again of what #niketalk is all about? You guys I just quoted, are the problem! Why “hate” on a mf who tryna get a shoe? Lmao yall worst than Nike & FTL to be honest! So that thumbnail pic you see I uploaded...I got that check in code from calling my local HOH in Cincy! Yall wasnt no help, hell yall waiting on codes just like everyone else lmao! Go back 20+ pages and look at the 3 codes I gave out from Ohio clowns! :nthat:

So you're trying to say you gave out codes, but now want codes

giphy.gif

Soooooo true lol had a good friend of mine have 5 people put in for them on SNKRS so he could get a pair to put on display in his game room and have a pair to wear lol. Little did he know, took that L and was on Twitter HOT :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damm. He took 5 Ls, that snkrs app is straight buns. Watch someone do something evil and crash Nike servers just cause they couldn't get thier pair. If you can bots to secure you a pair. I'm sure you can do other evil attacks to thier servers.

I'm super hopefully this all-star pair gets slept on, best pair out the pack imo

i doubt too many took too many L's on the PS PG2 so they look at these as the next best thing. These just look like them cause of the clear sole and the dark colorways. They will move but im sure the hype isn't gonna match that of the PS PG2.

i doubt too many took too many L's on the PS PG2 so they look at these as the next best thing. These just look like them cause of the clear sole and the dark colorways. They will move but im sure the hype isn't gonna match that of the PS PG2.
I have a feeling the quantities on the all stars will be a lot higher too

Pretty much all the PG1s could be had at a discount except the shinings. It's still a basketball shoe and basketball shoes aren't hot right now. Unless Nike makes them limited for no reason, I think you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom