Nike PG 2

Lol they do glow on the pod underneath the shoe
58E53E3D-CF30-4BEE-B384-CC8F0154A31D.jpeg

Start it off
I would if I could.
Stuck at work all day and snkrs was a no go as usual.

Trying to see if it's worth the purchase since I'd cop to rock. Havent seen on feet pics at all, everyone just showing off the fact that they light up.

I would if I could.
Stuck at work all day and snkrs was a no go as usual.

Trying to see if it's worth the purchase since I'd cop to rock. Havent seen on feet pics at all, everyone just showing off the fact that they light up.
I wish I could help you but I’ll probably wait till it gets nice out ... it’s all slushy out here right now

Last edited:
Yeah they shipped mine really fast. Still waiting for them to ship an order from cyber monday.

The light-up power button on the inside of the left tongue seems kind of...pointless.

Think I might have to half size up on these. Tts a little too snug for me. Just worried they might run too long.

There are so many dopes selling on stock x. I’m convinced it’s kids cause adults cannot be that dumb. You buy shoes yesterday and then sell them for less than retail? What you thought there was gonna be some resell lol. Why lose money. Just return the shoes. Even in no tax states, after stock x fees you made less then you spent. Even if it’s to get your account up on foot apps. Just not worth it in my opinion. (Reference: Orlando ‘s, PG 2.5 GS, Yeezy 350s sesame, cream, butter, etc). Sorry for the ramble :lol:

Back
Top Bottom