Nike PG 1

Looks legit! Im in to cop a pair and see how i like em! This could definitely double as a style/casual shoe too from the initial look

Agree [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] dope for casual, don't even need em for hoop. If they are nice on court that's a bonus

I think these might sell better than the Kyrie 1 :nerd: and those were a banger

Lots of cats seem to be messing with these joints hard

I'm definetely gonna use these for fishing :smokin

see how these hold up on the pier.

Last edited:
Only thing I'm wary of is the strap on the forefoot. If it's at the wrong flex point it could dig into the top of the foot. Kinda like the Hardens.

I hope nike pushes hard with some dope cw's on this. they'll have a big hit on their hands, and i will cop many at this price point.

These are ******* fire. How the hell did Nike put more effort into these than the new Kobes? I need all info about when and where the grey pair is releasing.

Last edited:
These could have been the Zoom Kwame Browns and I'd still cop them on release date

This has got to be one of the more positive introductions to shoes I've seen in a while. Most the time its mixed reviews until release but this thread is overwhelmingly liking the shoe.

Looks good the extra curved heel is strange at first glance though. Need to see more.

Only thing I'm wary of is the strap on the forefoot. If it's at the wrong flex point it could dig into the top of the foot. Kinda like the Hardens.

This

KD 7's strap bothered my feet.

I'm gonna try these out. They look very comfy.

Last edited:
These are gorgeous man. Very excited to see what colorways Nike will cook up for these. Not even a PG fan but will definitely be looking to grab a couple of pairs.

Hopefully they come with a drop soon.

And not make us wait a zillion months for them. Like March. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom