Nike PG 1

IMG_1880.JPG
IMG_1933.PNG
Anyone know anything about the pg1 John wall has on? Look to be a cream color with an interesting logo on the tongue.

JS"

Where would y'all rate PG's debut shoe in terms of debut signature shoes, to me it's gotta be top 3. So many options it's sick

I love em, but I couldn't put em anywhere near top 3... AJ1, Questions, Shaq Attaqs, Penny 1, GP Gloves, Kamikazes, AZGs over these for sure off the top of my head.

Pippen 1s, KGs first Nikes, and Kyrie 1 in the mix as well. And I'm sure I'm prob forgetting some others... So I'd put the PG1 as borderline top 10 debut IMO.

.....saw that the above are from PG's Instagram. i hope whatever gets chosen is released to the public.. i will NEVER understand why shoe companies give the players exclusive shoes....just doesn't make sense to me business-wise.... just make them available to the consumers on ID..why advertise a product your consumers can't get??

maybe so that people would want them but since they're not available as a general release, one will want to try to ID them and pay more for them?

maybe so that people would want them but since they're not available as a general release, one will want to try to ID them and pay more for them?
...i think you missed my point... almost all the PEs can NOT be made on ID. that was my complaint. why give these players shoes no one can get? if you could get them for a couple bucks more on ID, i understand that and it makes sense business-wise.

...i think you missed my point... almost all the PEs can NOT be made on ID. that was my complaint. why give these players shoes no one can get? if you could get them for a couple bucks more on ID, i understand that and it makes sense business-wise.
ah, got it. i never tried ID any of the players exclusives, i just assumed you could ID them, my bad. then in that case, it sucks because the players' exclusives colorways are way nicer than what's on general release.

The insole is extremely cushioned at first but after it breaks in you can feel the zoom a lot more. At least I could (6'3" 200 lbs).

Does that grey "13" pair say "OKC" on the side? Even when zoomed in, Nike's pictures weren't clear enough :lol:

Didnt want to jinx myself and post too soon but i ordered these on the 18th like 3 weeks after options were gone. Im lucky they were sitting in my cart because i just got rhe build complete update

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170929-191128.png
    Screenshot_20170929-191128.png
    516.2 KB · Views: 27
How zoomy is that zoom unit? I heard it was bottom loaded which kinda turns me off

if you're looking for KD9 type of zoom, then look elsewhere, just imagine playing with Kyries but a tiny bit softer, that's it. even the forefoot of the Kobe AD is softer than the forefoot of the PG1s, and the AD didn't have zoom in the front.

The NBA team shirts made by Adidas were such crap quality. I'm hoping the Nike ones will be much better

The clima cool or dri fit equivalents we’re actually really nice. Heavier material and more durable. And that’s coming from someone who only owns adidas gear if it’s nba.

The logo shirts though I agree are trash.

The clima cool or dri fit equivalents we’re actually really nice. Heavier material and more durable. And that’s coming from someone who only owns adidas gear if it’s nba.

The logo shirts though I agree are trash.
Yeah the logo shirts are the ones I'm referring to. Glad to know I wasn't the only one lol

Those black/gums will be mine. I've been waiting to use my finishline rewards on a pair for some time now.

Back
Top Bottom