NIke Penny 2 Atlantic Blue

Originally Posted by donjuan513

So ea...one of my shoes faded. The blue is damn near white now. Maybe because its the sample, who knows. Watch your shoes fellas!

i gotta see thiss..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

lacedlocked flaked on my size 12 i ordered..
mad.gif
still need another size 12 in the bay area.. rico feels my pain!!

DAMN RIGHT homie ... SMH .... it SUCKS right now.

They fit true to size

and bleeding, wow. I've only worn mine once, and probably won't be wearing them that often anyway.

A couple of size 12's on Ebay ended last night for $155 and $160, and some BIN for $175 if anyone is interested.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

So ea...one of my shoes faded. The blue is damn near white now. Maybe because its the sample, who knows. Watch your shoes fellas!

def wanna see pics of that...got me scared to wear mine now
ohwell.gif

im on tilt, they are fading?? i was gonna put that protection spray on them... you think that will cause some bleeding if I take off the laces before?
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Are yall wearing them in the rain or something? The nubuck shouldnt be fading or bleeding in dry weather.

Nope. I probably only wore them for 4-5 hours. It was like 90 any the humidity was only like 65% or so. I used the FL sneaker protector, maybe I justdidn't use enough, I honestly don't know.

I need to see this fading......I had mine on a couple of days ago and got caught in very heavy rain....Mine still havnt blead or faded...The protector might becausing them to fade...I didn't spray anything on mine...Some of u guys might want to think before spraying protector on your shoes

Back
Top Bottom