NIke Penny 2 Atlantic Blue

This is interesting... But I wanna shout out the fellow NTer that hooked me up. I've been waiting over a decade for this to re-release cus my sz 10 ogdoesn't fit haha. I know there's not much hype about this shoe compared to the foams... Which is good for me and the others looking for a pair. Cuspersonally... I'll take 2-3 more pairs of these than any foams any day.

how yall cleaning the the white foam area on these? im not be able to remove dirt from that area

Originally Posted by chatta718

^^ u sir are WILDIN''' foams are the goat...these are comfy tho

haha a lot might say that... but u know its all about personal preference brotha.
happy.gif
plus i live in Los Angeles... i never see any foams being rocked... even when i was growin up. my boy that lives in NYC says it's huge outthere... maybe its the "boot" look.. kinda like how timberlands use to be.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by arisorous

haha a lot might say that... but u know its all about personal preference brotha.
happy.gif
plus i live in Los Angeles... i never see any foams being rocked... even when i was growin up. my boy that lives in NYC says it's huge out there... maybe its the "boot" look.. kinda like how timberlands use to be.
roll.gif

yea how about you stop right there
eyes.gif
... but umm someone up there askedabout cleaning the foam part, I dont know what to use on my pair either, any suggestions
nerd.gif

yea man des was too funky i just got two pair of penny's da red/black/yellow and black/blue/white ones for 150 on a buy one get one free deal from thesedumbazz saudi arabian dudes. lol

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

happy.gif
plus i live in Los Angeles... i never see any foams being rocked... even when i was growin up. my boy that lives in NYC says it's huge out there... maybe its the "boot" look.. kinda like how timberlands use to be.
roll.gif

yea how about you stop right there
eyes.gif
... but umm someone up there asked about cleaning the foam part, I dont know what to use on my pair either, any suggestions
nerd.gif
mr clean magic eraser.

Originally Posted by JRIV174

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

move on to the atlantics people!! I know some people still don't have them, has anyone seen them locally???

If you in NYC. Check Dr. Jays or Mom & Pop Shops. I picked up mine for $120 no tax in the BX

where in the bx?, i been looking for a pair . good lookin

^^ i wonder if he got banned. he single handedly shut down the griffey and the

first atlantic penny threads

They are the BEST pennys!!!! Atlantics were my 1st pennys! Now, I got the black/royals retros
glasses.gif
And since they brought back the atlantics
devil.gif
x3 ....a 9.5 or 10 please!!!!

anyone in the bay have a ds size 12 they want to get rid of? have a ds pair of grape V's if anyone is interested in some sort of trade, pm me

How many pairs did they make? Anyone know? Cus it seems like this is the only thread I came across with nters not getting their pairs. Good luck yall.

How many pairs did they make? Anyone know? Cus it seems like this is the only thread I came across with nters not getting their pairs. Good luck yall.

i think they made a nice amount but just released them in lesser quantities in certain areas. niketalkers are still looking for these mainly because they wantthem for retail. ebay has these for about 200 BIN and if you use cashback, itll be something like 180 or so. if they wanted them bad enuff, they would have hadthem already. the other reason i noticed is that certain sizes were made is smaller numbers or not at all. i think they were not produced in any sizes smallerthan a 8 and 11.5 was rumored to be non existent until recently when pairs were spotted on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom