NIke Penny 2 Atlantic Blue

I dont know what happend to that thread but lets start a new one come on guys!!
pimp.gif
we are all family up in this board!!

wow, 100+ pages deleted? pathetic
gotta be scared to voice ur opinion on here or ur gone along with a classic thread

well, lets get it goin again!

the 1 time i wore em

and fresh out the box

Before they re-released I liked them a lot. Now that I got a clean brand new pair I love them.

OG and dirty

New and Clean

Originally Posted by bennyblanco412

Thats a hard 1 to say

no disrespect but take it easy, you got the last post closed....post info if you have some and just try to add something productive to the thread, not justrandom talking, pics and gifs....posting that stuff all the time isn't appreciated

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by bennyblanco412

Thats a hard 1 to say

no disrespect but take it easy, you got the last post closed....post info if you have some and just try to add something productive to the thread, not just random talking, pics and gifs....posting that stuff all the time isn't appreciated

make that 2 threads closed

Word Bigj & Sneakerpimp!!!

This is about to turn into a "I need a Sz ___ in these" Thread.. lock this thread plz

move on to the atlantics people!! I know some people still don't have them, has anyone seen them locally???

^^^ yes... ive seen them locally at a few spots.
i helped out 2 niketalkers... did my good deed lol

Vault in Harlem just got their shipment last Friday, I don't know what's left sorry. I wouldve said it sooner but I couldn't find the thread...youknow why SMH.

I've hooked up multiple NTers thus far. If anyone needs a Size, I'll see what I can do.

I tend to flip them for Retail + Shipping + Paypal. So no flip, just trying to help people out.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

move on to the atlantics people!! I know some people still don't have them, has anyone seen them locally???

If you in NYC. Check Dr. Jays or Mom & Pop Shops. I picked up mine for $120 no tax in the BX

Back
Top Bottom